Chapter 1(rewrite)

The name Enki Melodisa but in my past life I was known as Enkidu The Chain Of The heaven and the only friend of Gilgamesh the king of Uruk sadly.

I died from the gods and Reincarnated as a the child in the orphanage for the past years I slowly live on this world while my personality change that I don't even know. making a new name on my own, going to a place called school playing a video games that I find fascinating while watching a interesting shows called.

Anime.

One of my friend from school recommended me to watch this so called anime and I became addicted from watching anime then I stumbled a Anime that make me stop.

Fate/Grand Order demonic front babylonia.

At first I was confused by the title when first watched the episode 1 I was shocked seeing that my past live was an anime then I watched the entire fate series.

And played the game let's just say I became addicted to Gacha. And realized that I was taken a lot of selfie from other people.

So that's why many people thought that I look like a certain anime character now I know why.

For my entire living on this world I became people whod say an Otaku but more tame that every Otaku you see.

Today I going on the biggest Otaku convention Akihabara I was wearing my signature anime tulip and chain that wrapped around my arm. Even in this life I still have my [Chain of the heaven] and [Age of Babylon]

 Even in this life I still have my [Chain of the heaven] and [Age of Babylon]

I was ten blocks away from the Convention till.

I noticed the entire place was quiet to quiet, stop on my track reading readying to use Age of Babylon while looking around the place with vigilant eye then the entire place turn pitch black the sky, building, ground all of it.

This shocked me bu quickly turn to serious, energy dance around my body golden ripples appear each on my side ready to attack if something happened.

I noticed a sudden shift around me I saw in front a six gift box with different design on each other floating in front of me.

I was about to question this till I felt something in my hand I poen my fist it to see its was a note nothing left to do i read it.

Ohayo... You don't know me but I know you Enki Melodisa or should I Call Enki.. hehehe.. Anyway this Place is called BLANK ROOM yes I know it's pretty Original Well the boss Suck at naming stuf. Anyway if you saw a 6 different Gift Box then You must pick one of them, after that it will automatically Open on its own then you will be given 5 different cards these card will Seal your fate Enkidu. The, 3 card is an OP Skill or item that no one can ever steal it or copy it The second card will give you a random system, last Card is which World You will Go it could be a Anime World a Game World a movie world and so must more. Oh! And be vigilant there are many other reincarnator like those Fanfic in your world but Not OP but there just slightly stronger so be careful!