PART 9 "Jimin's Noona"

Start from the beginning

This time Jin started driving and others looked at Jimin for an explanation.

Taehyung: What the actual fuck is going on.

Jin: Did you twins swore to swear in everything

(As I was saying they are not actual twins but since they both do everything together and are the closest everyone calls them twins)

Jimin: Before you all say something I have accepted her as my sister.

All were shocked but not more than Taehyung he was having a cultural shock he was shocked to his core.

Taehyung: W-what??

He asked.

Jimin: Yes. I have, I don't care what you all think about her but I am literally disappointed in Jungkook.

Jungkook looked confusingly at Jimin.

Jimin: don't act innocent you literally called her a bitch.

That's when everyone realised it they were too busy to notice it.

Taehyung: He What??

Jimin: Jungkook, this is not good it is very disrespectful she didn't said any word to you guys but I saw her suppressing her anger after Jungkook called her that.

Jin: Jungkook??? I know you don't like her but this is not a way of behaving with elders she is elder than you Kook.

Jungkook just looked down and next question was asked by Namjoon.

Namjoon: So, will you tell what happened??

He asked and Jimin told them the story.

Hoseok: Woah, she is not as bad as I thought.

Jimin shook his head as a no.

Jimin: No Hyung she is not bad at all, she is very kind. And you know her hot chocolate was the best thing I tasted in my life.

Jin: You rat, you mean my hot chocolate is bad.

Jimin: No hyung, but her was different it was sweet it had a little flavour of coffee it was decorated with marshmallows and I don't know what she put in it, it was so tasty my mouth is already watering remembering it. We were in a room where there was a fire place and i was sitting on a arm chair with blanket covering me.

Jimin looked to see everyone and they had the same reaction they were now craving for that hot chocolate. And that environment.

Taehyung: J-jimin-ahhhh, you have it in this thermos right.

He said pointing at the thermos Jimin was holding. Everyone's eyes were on that thermos like hungry wolfs.

Jimin: N-no, don't even think that. She made it especially for me. I won't give it to you.

He hugged the thermos like his life depended on it when Jin spoke.

Jin: Come on Jimin-ahhh, will you not share it with your hyungs. Please.

They all looked at Jimin with pleading eyes and he gave up. One by one they took one sip and last was Jimin he took the last sip and his eyes shined craving for more of that delicious hot chocolate.

He looked at the boys to see their reaction.

Jimin: So how was it???

Taehyung: Amazing it was like the most amazing thing I have ever tasted I want more.

He pouted seeing the empty thermos.

Hoseok: Seriously it was really tasty in other words it was perfect.

Namjoon: Well, yes it was amazing, yummiest thing on this planet, Aishhhh Jimin you should have bring more with you.

Jin: Yeah yeah, Jimin would have a dream that you will ask for more. But Jimin I loved it, you were right It was amazing.

Jin gave his flying kiss.

Suga: Well to be honest, it was good.

Last one was Jungkook he sighed and said.

Jungkook: Okay it was good happy now.

Jimin: Come on say it clearly Maybe i have more??

Jungkook gulped he loved sweet food and it was his weakness.

Jungkook: Okay fine, I loved it. It was delicious. Happy?? Now give me that hot chocolate.

Jimin smirked.

Jimin: I'd give you but I only had one.

He said innocently and pouted.

And the whole ride was filled with Jungkook shouting at Jimin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Hey guys hope you all are liking it. Please share my stories with your friends who are interested.

Thanks for reading❤️❤️