Beautiful moments

Start from the beginning

Now it's their dada's turn. Gulf goes to the washroom to take a bath. Mew follow him. He lift his wife and take him under the shower after taking off his clothes . He also take off his clothes. Both are nued under the shower. Gulf feels shy . Mew lift his chin. Gulf opens his beautiful doe eyes . He has covered himself by his hands . Mew kisses on his red plump lips. He enters his tongue inside his wife sweet mouth and suck all the sweetness. Then kiss each and every part of his ethereal beauty. Yes this ethereal beauty is his only his. Then he goes to his soft Milky balls. They are looking so inviting and tempting. The water is dropping from his wife soooooo beautiful body. He hold his milky one by one and suck all the milk from them. Gulf moans with pleasure. Then he put his two fingers in his tight hole to prepare his wife for their love making session. Gulf hisses with pain. His beautiful eyes fills with tears. Mew kisses his both eyes. And calm him with his sweet kisses on his fairy face. Now he replaces his fingers with his manhood. He is huge . Gulf cry with pain.

Gulf - (crying) hubby it's hurt .......it's hurt too much. Plss hubby .

Mew - Don't cry my little baby . Tell me when u feel comfortable. Then I will move. Don't cry . It will end soon. Then u feel the pleasure .

Mew asks him for moving

Mew asks him for moving. Gulf nodded .Mew move slowly . after some time gulf moans with pleasure . He is feeling very good.

Mew - baby my princess . U r so tight here. I feel like heaven. Baby I love uuu. U r soooooo beautiful. I love u sooo much my love.
Mew is fucking his gorgeous wife and abusing his boobs with his hands. Both of them lost in the sexual pleasure. After some time gulf cum first without even touching his dick. Then Mew cum hard inside his beautiful wife hole. He fills his womb with his warm seeds. Gulf loose his balance . Mew hold him in his arms . Then both of them sit in the bath tub. Mew make gulf sit in his lap. Gulf put his head on his husband broad chest. Mew kisses him again and again. Mew again feels hard . Now he wants his little wifey to ride him. Gulf nodded. Mew make him sit in his lap. Mew put his dick inside his hole again. Slowly he starts riding his husband's dick. Mew is sucking his Milky continuesly while their second round. Gulf again cum first. After some time Mew again cum inside his wife's warm hole. Gulf is dead tired. Mew cleans his pretty little angel and lift him in his strong arms. He takes him inside the room. He wipes his whole body and put some comfortable clothes. He wears his boxer and sleep besides his baby who is already slept. Mew kisses him again and again. Then cuddle him .

 Then cuddle him

In the morning

In the morning gulf wake up . Mew is sleeping peacefully. He kisses him . He tries to stand up but a sharp pain he feels in his body. He hisses with pain. Mew wakes up . He back hug his wife.

Mew - what happened baby Wifey. Are u ohk my princess.

Gulf - ( Angrily) U r asking what happened to me . My whole body is paining. See the red blue kiss mark on my body. And my milkies are swollen too. And it's all done by u . U r really a monster in bed . See my milkies.

Mew - Ohh my little cute milkies

Mew - Ohh my little cute milkies. Are u not feeling well. Don't worry. I will be gentle next time. My sweet sweet milky .

Gulf feels so much angry. He pulls his ear . Mew says sorry sorry again and again.
Mew lift his baby and take him to the washroom. And after some time he makes a coffee for him and give him painkiller. Then babies wake up. Mew give them to his wifey. He feeds both of them. Gulf feeling some pain while feeding in his breast. Mew sucks them mercilessly last night. Mew says sorry for that. Gulf smiles and kiss his forehead.

In the evening

In the evening Jack and Joe goes to the airport with Armaan . Joe kisses his nephews . Arman and Joe cry before going. Joe hug every body . Mostly gulf. He invites both of them to US. Mew nodded. Mew and thorn go to airport with them . They come back after see off
Them . After reaching home they get a bad news.

Author's note
Comment pls