03: from Enemy to friends

Start from the beginning

"You scent is seducing me,"

You raised your eyebrows but before you could ask him he pulled your hand up and twirl you before Bring you back into his arm. His hand both resting on your waist, your hand forcefully wrapping lazily around his neck.

"I thought you said you don't know how to dance?" You said through gritted teeth, ignoring his previous comment.

"I wanted to see If you'll ditch me or trust me" you lick your lips and his eyes drop on it.

"How much money you want? I'll give you" you stared at him in confusion.

"What's your price, name it" he pulls your thigh up and bend you down.

"Or you want something else?" He titled his head, your jaw tightened as you could feel the anger rushing through your veins and body.

"What the hell you're bullshiting, jungkook??!" You demand answer.

He picked you up and squeeze you close to him, "maybe a good fuck-"

"Enough" you said firmly cutting him off, you didn't yell or shout at him cause you didn't want to create scene, breaking yourself away from his grip you walked away from there after you made sure people eyes weren't on you, you ran towards washroom.

"What did you do now" his mother went up at him and dragg him to corner after seeing you walk away.

Jungkook glance away. "Nothing"

"Jungkook" her mother low voice come.

Jungkook groaned and looked down at his mother. "I just asked her what's her intentions and what she wants, nothing too big" he says frustration lacing in his voice.

"Can't you give her a chance? She didn't do any harm-"  jungkook cutt her in mid "she didn't, but she can and she would. how do we know she's not like the others I've met before her" jungkook raises his voice but glance away while yanking his hair back with both hands.

"I don't have any personal problem with her, but you can't tell me to just trust her or love her, mom. I don't think people understand how challenging it would be to love someone because you've to" he said "son-" he cutt her off.

"I don't want to sound rude, but I'm tired. Please don't force me" he said more like begged.

His mom nodded in defeat.

"Take y/n in your way"

Jungkook kiss her mother forehead and nodded before walking away to find you.

You gripped the sink Infront you and looked up at your eyes, they were red in anger, sadness, grief, it was first day of your married life and he was already calling you slut.

It broke you to pieces, you hadn't thought he thinks about you this way. This low. you both were against this marriage, if he wasn't happy then neither you were, but you didn't crossed your limits. You didn't called him fuckboy even he is/was. You're no one to judge him but he should reciprocate the same respect you are giving to him, you ain't gonna take his insult like nothing.

You wiped the tears from your cheeks and Cleared the corner of your eyes to remove the smudge mascara.

Existing the washroom you called cab for yourself and walked outside the hotel.

While jungkook asked a waitress about you and had informed that you went to washrooms. He didn't bother asking him how did he knew.

His steps halted when he saw you existing washroom and calling someone.

He followed you outside and waited for few minutes before strolling towards you.

"Going somewhere?" You turned around, your face emotionless.