- { Chapter 14 } -

*Dean's POV*

     I wake up to the light streaming in through the curtains. I shoot up, confused as to where I am for a second before I remember everything that happened last night.

"Good morning." I look over to see Castiel laying at the foot of the bed, reading a book.

"Mornin'." I say as I grab my phone and check the time.

     I can't even remember the last time I slept this late. I scoot over off my air mattress and start shaking my brother awake. "Sam... Sam wake up, it's 8:30." I say.

     Sam slowly blinks his eyes open and moves his hair out of his face. "Hm? Oh, morning." My brother says groggily.

"Morning." I say as I pull my brother up by his arm.

     I walk over to the corner of the room and grab Sam and I's bags. I toss Sam's bag to him and take my bag with me to the bathroom. I quickly change my shirt and flannel before putting my dirty shirt in my bag. I splash some water on my face and then walk out of the bathroom.

"Bathrooms free." I tell Sam as I walk back into the guest room.

     My sasquatch of a brother walks past me into the bathroom. I walk over to Castiel to see what he's reading. "What're you reading?"

"The book Nikkol gave me about Alexander Hamilton. It's very interesting." He says as he continues to read the book.

     I scoff as I walk over to the other side of the bed and sit on the edge next to Nikkol. I gently place a hand on her shoulder and start rubbing it, trying to wake her without scaring her. "Nik, wake up." I say.

     I watch as her striking hazel green eyes flitter open and she stretches her arms and legs. "Hm... what time is it?" She asks with a hoarse voice.

"8:40" I say as I check my watch.

"Shit." It's as if caffeine became a person as she shoots out of the bed, throwing the blanket over Castiel.

"Woah, slow down. What's the rush?" Sam says as he comes out of the bathroom with wet hair and clean clothes on.

     Nikkol sends a random gust of wind towards Sam and his hair instantly becomes dry. She then runs into the bathroom and closes the door. About two minutes later the door opens and she comes out fully dressed.

 About two minutes later the door opens and she comes out fully dressed

     I look her up and down and notice she's dressed for a fight. She's wearing a shirt with buckles where she has sheathed throwing knives stashed under the strap. She runs over to her bag on the floor where she grabs throwing stars and stuffs them in the pockets of her pants.

     A leather jacket appears in her hands and she slides it on smoothly before stuffing her pocket staff in the outside pocket. She grabs two weird circular blades and puts them in the breast pockets of her jacket. A pair of chunky boots appears on the floor in front of her. She unzips the sides before sliding them on and zipping them back up. She adjusts her gloves under her jacket and then reaches back into her bag, grabbing a necklace. She moves her hair out of the way and brings the clasps around her neck. "Agh, dammit!"