- { Chapter 13 } -

I'm finally here. I turned my bike and myself invisible about a quarter of the way here so I could go faster without being pulled over by the cops. I quickly take my helmet off and put it on my seat before grabbing my keys and running to the front door of the Fitzgeralds' home.

     I rapidly knock on the large front door and wait patiently for someone to answer. Bess appears with one of the twins on her side. She looks like she hasn't slept in days.

(A/N): I know the twins' names are Sam and Castiel in the show, but for the sake of the story I'm changing their names.

     The blonde Fitzgerald opens the door with her free hand and signals for me to come in. Once I'm in the threshold, she closes the door quickly and turns to give me a hug. "Thank you for coming, Nikki." She says

     I nod and pull away as Garth comes into the foyer with the other twin on his hip. He runs up and gives me a hug and I sigh as I pull away. 

"Come on." He says as he and Bess lead me into the living room. They place the twins, Austin and Caleb into a play-pen in the center of the room before sitting next to each other on the couch. I sit opposite them in an armchair. All of us are leaning forward.

"What happened?" I ask. Bess sniffs and Garth pulls her into a side hug as his eyes tear up.

"About a week ago I started receiving emails from unknown addresses. They were all similar to each other, the general message was that, whoever they were, knew that I used to be a hunter and that they were coming for our family." I nod as Garth begins to explain the situation.

"A few days after the emails started, letters started coming in the mail. There was never a return address so we have no clue who sent them. They were the same as the emails. " Bess adds.

"We've been on edge since it all started, we upped our security system around the house, started putting warding and sigils everywhere. We even moved all the kids into our room so we knew they were okay at night." I nod as Garth explains further.

"The night before we called you, we were sleeping when we heard Gertie scream. It woke the boys up and they started crying. We sat up and turned the lights on just in time to see a man jumping out our bedroom window with Gertie in his arms. There was a note on the wall saying that the twins were next. We haven't let them out of our sight since." Bess says, wiping tears away.

     I clench my fists and look over to the innocent twin boys in the play-pen next to me. "The man that took Gertie had claws, so we knew he wasn't human. That's why we called you." Garth says.

"They're werewolves." I say, clenching my jaw as I remember my vision from a day and a half ago.

"How do you know?" Bess asks.

"Blessings of premonitions." I say sarcastically.

"Are there any warehouses nearby?" I ask.

"The closest one is just off the WI-70 trunk. But it's abandoned." I scoff at the clicheness of the situation. 

"I'll scope it out tonight. Right now, we need to get you and the boys somewhere safe." I say as I start to bounce my leg anxiously.

     I start thinking of ideas on where I could take the remaining Fitzgeralds. My head snaps to the side as I hear something rattling outside the window. I stand up and run to the backdoor. I glare as I see a man in a dark hoodie, staring at me from just beyond the fence, holding some type of grenade. Good thing the Fitzgeralds live right in front of a forest. I open the back door and launch myself out at lightning speed. I tackle the man with the grenade and take it from him.