Epilogue & Secret Ending

Start from the beginning

Sam chuckles at them and imitating gun fingers to them, the Rock trolls girls squealing and fangirling at them. This really made Barb jealous, while walking, Sam saw the jealous Barb with a slight blush on her face. Sam grin as he petting and ruffling her red hair making her face blush as her actual hair.

The End!

Just kidding, BONUS!

At the outside of the Pop Village. Zach, Damian, Daniel and Stella are playing tags while running around, Prince James, Wendy and Synth decided to take charge at the kids.

They were all laughing and giggling as they are tagging, Zach was about to catch Stella with his speed but she suddenly dashes in a wave of light which she went straight to the forest as the boys and Wendy are surprised at her new ability.

Damian: Woah!

Daniel: Bros! Did you just see that?!

Synth: Yeah! She went straight forward to the forest! (Surprised) Like lightning fast!

Wendy: Maybe this is her new ability.

Zach: Oh boy, I hope Stellie doesn't get hurt. Come on!

The group decided to find Stella at the forest. In the forest, a wave of light stops right in the middle of the forest, Stella drops down on the ground.

Stella: Yeah! I win!

She cheers then she doesn't realized, she was at the forest. She doesn't know that she has this ability before, Stella stands up and she looks around. She could hear the cricket, creatures growls and the owl sound.

She started to get scared. She want Sam, her uncle and her brothers but she ended up being far from the Pop Village. She walk around the forest, completely lost, all she wanted to cry out loud to find her family.

Stella: (Sniffles) Hello? Papa! Papa! Uncle! Big bros!

She kept walking towards the path, hoping she made it back to the Pop Village. She let out a sob but no one could hear her cries, she drops down on the ground and still crying.

Until...

Hello?

She stops as she turn around, she heard a voice coming from the distance of the forest. She wipe her tears from her eyes as she got into her feet.

Stella: (Sniffles) Hello?

She spoke, hoping it will response. Then...

???: Hello there! Is something wrong?

Stella: (Sniffles) I'm... Lost.

???: Stay still, Sweetie. I'm going to find you, I promise I will take you to your family, okay?

Stella: (Nodded) Okie.

She hesitantly agree as the stranger's voice calms her down, she heard footsteps are coming towards her. She started to feel scared, hoping it was not Blaire this time. She grab a stick so that she will protect herself from harm.

She look around to find the mysterious voice, later a light appeared from the shadow. The ball of light then floats towards Stella as it encircles around her. Stella feels comfortable and it seems her anxious and scared feelings were fade away.

???: Do you need any help, dear?

Stella: Y-Yes.

???: Good. Follow me, my dear.

The ball of light headed towards the path as Stella follows them. The voice of a man comforts the little girl, the two then ended at the near Pop village which made Stella relieved.

Stella: Yey! I made it home! Oh thank you, Miss! You're so kind and helpful!

???: No worries, my dear. As long you need help, you can call my name if you need me.

Stella: But, what's your name?

Ezra: Ezra. Ezra is my name.

Stella: Aria? What a wonderful name. I'm Stella.

Zach: Stella! Where are you?

All of the sudden, the voice of Zach was calling for Stella, he and his brothers were finding her around the woods. The ball of light then suddenly disappeared out of thin air. Zach, Damian and Daniel arrived and they found Stella.

Damian & Daniel: There she is!

Zach: Oh! Thank goodness, we found you! We were so worried that you might get hurt again.

The brothers then hugs Stella before they pull away.

Zach: Are you okay?

Stella: Yes, I'm okay.

Zach: I'm glad to hear that.

Stella: Guess what, I met a glowing floating light talks to me.

Zach, Damian & Daniel: A what?

Stella: He really talks to me. He guided me to Pop village safely. He was there!

Zach: Uh, Stella, I don't want to argue but... He wasn't here.

Stella looks behind as she saw the ball of light wasn't there.

Stella: No, I swear! I saw the ball of light. He helps me!

Damian: Stellie, we didn't see a ball of light anywhere.

Daniel: Yeah.

Zach: Look, we know that you have a few imaginary friends. First, we thought those elemental spirits are fake but it turns out to be real. Second of all, the ball of light that speaks to you is not real. Please, the ball of light isn't there, It's just... Part of your imagination.

Stella: (Sighs sadly) ...Okay.

Damian: Hey! Why not we should get ice cream?

Daniel: That would be a good idea!

Stella: (Her eyes sparkles) Ooh~! I like that!

Zach: Alright, guys! Let's go!

The siblings are headed to the Pop village, Stella stops as she looks back. She was worried that her new friend might not come back for her. So she doesn't mind and catches up with her brothers.

-Elsewhere-

In the far, far away in the woods. A ball of light that Stella talks to earlier goes to the cave, they floating around the dark cave before they stop inside of the cave. A mysterious cloaked figure grabs the ball of light, the ball of light then lands on the figure's hand before he closed his hand as the light was gone in thin air.

???: I see, the 6 other tribes finally reunites with the 6 tribes after their everlasting isolation. (Smiles) Well, I better get hurry, hopefully they'll be hosting another party for the Harmony.

With that, the cloaked figure headed to the other room where it seems to be a study room. This figure was so mysterious he seems like he was so different to the trolls.

The End.