(Sneak peek #2) The Fight / The Artifacts

He tries to stand up as Barb drops his artifact when she was trying to break free. He quickly grabbed the Artifact, and rushes towards Barb, this leads him to the hallway where he met another prisoners.

In the hallway, Sam catches up with her, he aim towards the shadow big raven before he shoots fire ball at it like a shotgun. It caws in pain, as it accidentally drops Barb, he quickly gonna catch her but 3 more shadow ravens caught her.

Barb: (Angrily yet Confused) Seriously?!

Sam: (Deadpan) I was trying to save you, Spitfire!

Barb: Uuuuuggghhhh!!! (Looks around then shocked) (Gasps)

Sam: Hang on there, Barb! I'm coming to save you!

He goes after her but a hand emerges from the ground and grabbed his foot, then another emerges and grabbed his wrist. He tries to break free but, two more are grabbing his other foot and wrist. They were shadow ghouls, they caught him as hostage, he tries to break free but more of them grab his dragon tail.

He was struggling to break free, but their grip was too tight and strong. He saw Barb was being captured by a group of Ravens.

Barb: Sam! You better save us!

Sam: Us? Who?

Damian: Daddy!

Daniel: Help us!

Sam: (Gasps, shocked) Boys?

Stella: Papa, help us!

Zach: Dad!

Sam: Zach! Stella!

He looks around and then, he saw his kids were in trouble. He couldn't believe his kids are in trouble again, this time with Zach and Stella. They were being captured by the same ravens, the ravens put Zach, Damian and Daniel into the cage while Stella was about to fall off to the lava much to his shocked.

Barb: Hey! Let the kids go, You maniac roasted chickens!

Stella: (Sobbing) Papa! Help me! Papa! No!

Damian & Daniel: Daddy, help us!

Zach: Dad, help! Dad!

Barb: Sam! Sam! Help us outta here?

Stella: (Screaming as she sees the lava pit) Papa!

The Raven slightly drops her causing her to scream more and cries a lot, she tries to fly or teleport but fails. The brothers are trying to break free the cage.

Stella: (Sobbing) Papa! Papa, help!

This makes Sam was forced to watch the whole scene of doom, reminds him of the past, he saw his wife was gone, his sons and his sister died in front of him. Now, his 4 kids and Barb were in trouble, his sons were trying to break free, Barb struggling to break free from the grip and Stella was crying for help, not wanting to have a same fate of her parents.

Stella: (Sobbing) Papa, help! No, please!

Then something magically happened...

Sam: My.... Sweet...

He tries to break free, but he lowered his head down in guilt. Until, he raised his head a little, with his eyes CHANGED! His pupils were slit, his eyes were red like fire and his voice goes deep.

Sam: GIRL!!!

He growls as the shadow ghouls grab his wrist tighter before he grab their heads then slam them to the ground really hard that cause them to crush their skulls. He then roughly throwing the other ghouls from his feet off, flung them away to the wall, then he goes towards the another shadow ghoul while holding his Artifact before he literally ripping the heart out of the shadow ghouls. (Mortal Kombat Fatality Reference anyone?)

The shadow minions were all shocked, seeing one of them met their own demise as It's heart was fade away in thin air when Sam crushes it like a rock, the shadow minions are looking at him, who are slightly terrified while Barb, Zach, Damian, Daniel and Stella are shocked.

Sam: Listen you morons! You may not know who I am for what you facing for! I am King Samson Grandblaze, Father of 4, Oldest brother of my younger siblings, Son of Former King Craig and Queen Gina! LOOK UPON ME IN FEAR!

He twirls his Battle axe then he strikes it down, his eyes are now red and his pupils are slit. His dragon wings rises up filled with Anger and Destruction. Barb, Stella, Zach, Damian and Daniel were shocked to seeing this, the ghouls are charging at him but he savagely slashes, swing and throw at them completely angry.

He was going to save his children and Barb from this type of danger, he goes after to one of the ghoul which it was about to run away but, Sam grab its tail before he throw it towards the another ghoul causing them to thrown them away to the fire. Zach, Damian, Daniel, Stella and Barb were very shocked and gasps from his savage fight when Sam goes fully Papa Wolf mode.

Sam: (Sees the Ghouls and Ravens are scared of him) Oh, so you guys are afraid huh? COME AT ME, YOU BITCHES!!!

He go towards the other ghouls and ravens. Slashing, slicing, punching, kicking, slamming, throwing, cutting off limb-to-limb and even ripping them apart like a piece of paper to let out his rage and grudge towards them after the death of his wife. Then, he glares another group of ghouls and one of them was about to attacking them but he dodges it before twirling his battle axe then smashing the head in one blow.

Zach covers the Pop-rock twins' eyes because they don't want to see this gruesome battle, Barb was staring in awe from this while Stella was all surprise.

Sam: Hang in there kids! Papa's coming to save you!

He unfolded his wings and flies towards the air, several shadow Ravens are coming to attacking them but he cutting their heads off with his strong and fiery Artifact. The Shadow Raven still carrying Stella as its almost dropping her to lava pit where she holding its beak for dear life, Sam saw this danger so he decided to use his strongest spell against the Ravens.

To be continued