𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

Start from the beginning

"Then how can I say his name dingus?" you gave him a goofy smile. You stood up, jumping off the engawa to the ground, "MUZAN KIBUTSUJI! MUZAN-!"

Your screaming was cut short from Kokushibo covering your mouth with his hand, scratching your cheek lightly and bringing you back inside the room from the chilly outdoor air. "Shut.. the fuck up."

"Hey!! I could just not take you to the flower that you so desperately need!" you threatened jokingly.

"I'll rip.. your arms off."

"You're just toooo cute Koko!!"

"Ko..ko?"

"Mwahhh!!" You blew a kiss at him.

"Mwah?"

"Your sword is ugly as shit but I still love you!!"

"What?"

"Huhhh? Who said that??? Love youuu!!"
____________________________________
SECOND POV

It had been a day or so, having scattered conversations with Kokushibo. Why did you stay there so long? You don't know.

You were just gonna take some.. inspiration from Tanjiro. It was nighttime once again, and the dark sky created an even colder atmosphere.

Sitting on the engawa with Kokoshibo, something you found doing with him quite often, you started talking.

"Yknow how you can morph your face to look human?" you asked. He simply nodded in response.

"Well can you make yourself.. smaller?"

"Why the fuck ..would ..I make myself smaller."

"..So I could carry you around.."

"No."

"PLEASE!!"

"No, I can ..walk myself."

"But! But!"

'You need to be involved with demon slayers.. they have the exact location of the flowers.'

"Because we need to be involved with the demon slayers!! They have the exact location of the flowers!" you repeated.

"I thought you had the location.."

"O-only general! Yes definitely!! I don't know the exact location!"

"Why ..would they accept me..?" Kokoshibo wondered, under no circumstances would they let him accompany a demon slayer.

"Well yknow how I can read the future.. and stuff?" Kokoshibo nodded, "Well in the future there is a demon slayer.. who has a demon come along with him."

Kokoshibo's eyes widened. Demons and demon slayers? Together?

"The only exception is she isn't.. uppermoon one.. and she has never killed or eaten anyone," you explained, "you'd have to stop eating and killing humans so we can pretend your apologetic or some shit."

'Not pretending loser take the fucking L'

"Why would I..stop."

"If you are sooo loyal to your master or whatever.. you would give up killing humans for the sake of finding him his beloved flower.. wouldn't you?" you slightly manipulated.. just a little.