and eddie wanted nothing more than to just lean into steve and cuddle him close. and he could probably do it without it being to weird. i mean, they did it before. only now steve knew eddie liked guys so it might be awkward for him.

his thoughts were interrupted by steve whispering in his ear "you seem real tense, want a beer?" his voice was low, almost a purr in eddies ear. gulping he nodded, not trusting himself to open his mouth in fear he's going to let out some ungodly sounds.

steve got up and disappeared in the kitchen leaving eddie longing for the feeling of their skin pressed together. and he was soon granted as steve returned with two beers in his hands, sitting down and handing on to eddie, opening his own and impulsively throwing his arm around eddies shoulder, leaning against eddie in the slightest.

and eddie froze once more. the grip on his beer tightened as he just stared forward not knowing if he should move, or stay or panic. he turned to look at steve with the corner of his eye and saw that he was relaxed, looking at the tv as his eyes reflected the screen infront of them.

it seemed like steve didn't give his actions a thought and just enjoyed the movie so eddie tried to do the same. he relaxed, leaning a bit on steves arm and watching the movie while sipping his beer.

and over time as he was starting to settle in to the comfortable situation he was in, he felt steves fingers lightly moving against his exposed shoulder. he was tracing circles around eddies shoulder knob and eddie didnt know whether to relax or become stiff. it felt so fucking heavenly, so calming.

and it took a bit of arguing with himself before he decided to not be a pussy anymore and just... lean into steve. he filled the space between them and rested his head at the crock of steves neck, his legs turning towards steves. and he wondered why he didn't do that sooner. it felt so perfect.

for a moment he thought he felt steve go stiff just like him before but quickly his hand followed eddie and rested on his shoulder once more. he gave eddie a little squeeze, assuring him that this little position they're in is okay. so eddie thought why not go just a little further and wrap his arms around steves waist, one hand sneaking up behind his back.

he snuggled up close and almost as an instinct, one of his legs came to rest in between steves. he was now feeling like a koala, hugging steve like a tree. but he didn't seem to mind. the hand that was resting on eddies shoulder slid down to the small of his back and wrapped around the side of eddies waist, steve hugging him close. his other hand however came to rest on the thigh of eddies leg that was intertwined with his own

and eddie might've thought something of steves moves if the position wasn't so damn comfortable and relaxing. and because he might've been just a little drunk. he just layed there, his eyes slowly shutting as sleep fell over him. he felt so safe and secure in steves arms and literally nothing could ruin it in that moment. as the sounds of television slowly faded off he almost fell asleep.

but damn be dustin with his high pitched voice. apparently he got just slightly scared and woke up eddie who jolted his head up looking around like a lost puppy. steve giggled at them both and eddie noted how his body moved as he did so.

as he snuggled back into steve the other boys arm that was resting on his waist came back to his shoulder and intertwined in eddies curls, massaging his scalp lightly, tracing soft patterns and playing with his curls.

and eddie thought he could die on the spot. he could moan just there and then. it was such a nice feeling he was practically melting and-

steve stopped his movement and eddie looked up at him to see steve looking back at him wide eyed and cheeks red. uh oh. eddie might've actually moaned. but since no one else turned around it seemed like only steve heard it.