Part 10

Prachi wakes up by the sound of a phone, ringing, causing Pragya too to wake up but on realising it's Prachi's phone that ringing she pretends to remain asleep. Prachi slowly gets up and picks up the phone and whines, "What do you want Ranbir? Why are you calling at 6 in the morning."

Ranbir replies, pretending to be angry and shocked, "Prachi how could you forget our conversation yesterday, remember I told you I'd call you early morning."

"Really Ranbir, this is why you disturbed me," Prachi says, annoyed.

"Well, actually I needed to tell you something important come and meet me before college starts near at the library," Ranbir says, excitedly.

"I'll think about it," Prachi replies, still annoyed at Ranbir.

"Please," Ranbir says with a pout.

"Okay fine," Prachi replies with a smile, imagining Ranbir pouting cutely.

"Bye," Prachi says and cuts the call, shocking Ranbir.

Ranbir thinks, well, even if you did cut the call on me as punishment I will see you at college anyway. Ranbir goes to get ready, for college. Ranbir on the way bumps into Pallavi and Dida who were doing there usual morning talking.

"Ranbir you're awake?" both Dida and Pallavi say at the same time, surprised that their son/grandson was awake this early in the morning.

"Yes, I decided to go to college early today, " Ranbir says, truthfully but not telling them reason why he wanted so desperately to go to college.

"Okay," Pallavi says with doubt. Pallavi thinks, I know you're to college probably as you want to plan a surprise for her as tomorrow it's her birthday and I know the perfect present for her and I bet you do too.

================================================================================================================================================================

Prachi smiles as she looks at her ring finger, which had a ring on it and recalls the private conversation she had with Ranbir yesterday.

*Flashback*

Ranbir says, "Prachi, I love you." Prachi glares at Ranbir and whispers, "Shahana could still hear you."

"I doubt she can hear from this distance," Ranbir replies. Prachi is about to say something else but Ranbir quickly says, "Before you start your chikchik, I need to say something important."

"Then say it quickly, " Prachi replies, thinking to give him a good scolding later.

"Close your eyes first," Ranbir says.

Prachi closes them and Ranbir gets something out of his pocket and opens it. Ranbir slips something on Prachi's finger causing Prachi to open her eyes and look at it.

Prachi sees a diamond ring on her ring finger and asks, looking up at Ranbir, "What's this for?"

Ranbir replies, "Okay this not our engagement ring, but please keep it,"

"Ranbir how can I keep it's so e.." Prachi trails off on seeing Ranbir makes puppy eyes, asking her to keep the ring. Prachi not being able to resist Ranbir's puppy eyes, Prachi nods with a smile. "Great! Also I will call you early morning tomorrow for I think there's something going on which I should tell you about let's go and see what Aryan, Shahana and her brother are talking about," Ranbir says. The both of them leave and go towards Arhana and Kartirk.