Part 6

and both thought the bottle landed on Prachi but they were wrong. thought that it would land on Aryan and he was right

================================================================================================================================================================

The bottle landed on Aryan and Shahana, with the back being on Aryan and the front being on Shahana. Shahana gulped on seeing the mischievous twinkle in Aryans eyes, so decided to play it safe and go truth, little did she know that's exactly what Aryan was hoping for.

"So, truth or dare Shahana," Aryan says.

When Shahana chooses truth Aryan smirks, making Shahana regret her decision of choosing truth for the first ever time. Aryan says, trying not sound too eager, "why Prachi was talking about earlier?" Shahana curses him and Prachi in her mind and mumbles, too low for anyone but the person next to her, Prachi to hear "You."

Prachi couldn't contain the giggles forming inside her and bursts out laughing, Ranbir and Aryan get confused on why Prachi is laughing so hard. Ranbir says, "What's so funny?"

Prachi replies, still laughing hard and without thinking, "Shahana madam will definitely not tell you guys who he is, for he is in this room."

Ranbir and Aryan get shocked as they both now that Shahana likes Prachi and Ranbir as a couple so they realise that it was clearly Aryan whom Prachi was referring to. Shahana glares at Pachi while Pranbir pass Arhana teasing looks. A thought occurred to Prachi and she teasingly said,"Shahana aren't you gonna ask for your long drive or was your brother, Kartirk right about you going to chicken out last minute."

Shabana retorts, "May I remind you that Kartirk was your boyfriend along with my brother and as for my long drive is still expected from the person who will be my boyfriend."

Aryan was feeling ecstatic for he too liked Shahana, more than he would like a friend. Ranbir on the other hand, was feeling happy for his best friend cum brother but soon his happiness was replaced by irritation as Prachi again mentioned her ex and then he remembered his punishment for Prachi so he signed to Arhana to continue the plan.

================================================================================================================================================================

Kiara is about to shout for help again when she sees a gun being pointed towards remains quiet and thinks if only you weren't wearing a mask then as well.

*Flashback*

Prachi and Kiara were happily chit-chatting, "Di do you know I'm super happy for you, for you and my soon-to-be Jiju are finally getting engaged," Kiara sighs, "I just wish mom too knew about this." Prachi sadly asks, "why won't you let me tell Maa the truth about you, her eldest daughter, still being alive?" Kiara replies, "I will tell you when the time is right, okay?" Prachi sadly nods.

However, they were unware at that time that someone wearing a mask was listening closely and carefully to their conversation.

Kiara is about to go but bumps into the man wearing the mask and Kiara apologizes. The man too apologizes, Prachi for some reason feels like she has heard the voice before and thinks it must her imagination, hence she bids farewell to Kiara.

*Flashback ends*

Kiara sighs and hopes that Prachi doesn't try calling her for then she will surely find her and fall into the masked mans trap. Kiara tries to free herself from the ropes but fails and let's out a groan and thinks out loud, "Please god keep Prachi safe and don't make her try and call me for she has to be there for mom and mom won't even know if I die here for she doesn't know that I am still alive and Disha Maasi will not tell her for she promised she will only tell when I tell her to and I gave Prachi promise not tell mom so there's no way mom knows I'm alive and will not be worried at all. "

Pragya heard all this and is in tears then she messages Disha the address of the area she is in and waits for the police to arrive with Disha.
================================================================================================================================================================

Aryan spins the bottle this time and it lands on Shahana-Prachi with the back being know Shahana and the front being on Prachi.

"So truth or dare Prachi?" Shahana asks with a smirk. Prachi remembering that Aryan had told Shahana she chose truth last time had no other option than to chose dare for Shahana knew that Prachi always chose her answer in a pattern once truth then dare then truth and so on. Prachi reluctantly says, "Dare".

What dare could Shahana possibly give Prachi???
Please tell me whether or not you liked this part in the comments and if you did please vote.
Until Next Time!
~Riya Sharma