Part 8

Hospital

Ranbir and Prachi see Aryan at the door and Ranbir thinks, Aryan I may have forgotten the last time you disturbed me but I will not forget this time and be ready for a good scolding. Ranbir glares at Aryan. Aryan thinks, you are so gone Aryan, why do you have such a bad sense of timing. Now Ranbir will definitely give you a really bad punishment as you interrupted him and Prachi not once, but twice. Aryan gulps.

"I actually wasn't coming in until the two hours were over but I forgot my phone inside here and I think it would only be fair if we restart the two hours for Shahana's dare was for your two to remain alone in this room for two whole hours," Aryan says quickly and nervously. Prachi says, "but Aryan we have spent 30 minutes alone and that only leaves 1 hour and 30 minutes so why do we have restart the two hours." "Well then that way we spend around 5 minutes every two hours alone in office but and we have 8 hours in office, so that way we would be spending at least 20 minutes alone in office everyday, but no one would say we spend 20 minutes alone in office everyday, they would just say 5 minutes so the 2 hours should be restarted, " Ranbir quickly, says. Prachi tries to think of an excuse to only have to spend 1 hour and 30 more minutes with Ranbir but on not finding any she sighs.

Aryan quickly walks away from the hospital ward, hoping that Ranbir will forget about this interruption as well the last one. Ranbir types a message to Aryan saying, Aryan don't think that getting me extra time with Prachi will let you off the hook. Aryan replies, well, how was I supposed to know that you guys were busy doing romance! Ranbir types, Yaar you should really have a better sense of timing! Aryan writes, how is it my fault that I don't have a good sense of timing?! Ranbir is about to type something when Prachi says, "Ranbir who are you chatting to?"

Ranbir, without thinking, replies, "Aryan." "Why were you talking with Aryan on the phone when you could just go outside and talk to him?" Prachi questions, confused. Ranbir quickly thinks of an excuse and says, "you didn't let me finish yaar, I was talking to Aryan's friend." "Okay and don't call me yaar," Prachi says. "Okay, okay I won't call you yaar, on one condition," Ranbir says, with a smirk and he moves closer to Prachi with each word making her feel a little nervous, but soon Ranbir gets lost in Prachi's eyes, completely forgetting about his condition. Prachi too gets lost in Ranbir's eyes and looks at him with no smile, suggesting fear but her eyes told a completely different story and if someone were to look carefully, one could see a smile trying to be hidden. Unknowingly, a smile curves on Ranbir's lips on seeing the effect his closeness has on her.

Soon their moment is interrupted by some noise at the door, Prachi instantly looks at the door sound moving away from Ranbir, while Ranbir thinks, if this time it Aryan then I swear I will give him a really good scolding. Ranbir too turn around and looks at door and when he sees Prachi's mother and another woman with her at the door he thinks, well, Aryan your lucky you weren't the one to interrupt me and Prachi this time.

As soon as Prachi's eyes land on the lady she becomes happy and yells, "Di!" Kiara, comes and sits near Prachi and is about to say something, when Prachi pulls her into a tight hug. Prachi, almost crying, says, "Di, why didn't you answer any of my call or messages? Do you know how worried I was? If you weren't going to answer my calls then you should have at least answered Jiju's, Bhai's, Bhabhi's or someone else's calls and informed us you were safe? (Prachi sees some blood on Kiara's hand) Why is there blood on your hand, Di? Are you okay? Who made it bleed? What happened, why aren't you saying anything?" "Prachi, if you let me talk only then I will speak na, so my phone was dead and as for this blood, I got angry and in anger punched a wall," Kiara, lies trying to calm her little sister down. "Even if your phone was dead, you would've call from someone else's phone and why were you angry in the first place? Why are you lying, Di?" Prachi says, sternly.