Important

OLD MESSAGE

Hello to all my readers,

I know I haven't updated this fanfiction in a really, really long time and I won't be updating any time soon. I'm extremely sorry for this!

The reason why I'm not gonna update this fanfiction soon is because I feel that I wasn't able to write this story to the best of my ability. This was my first ever fanfiction and I'll always love it but I feel that my writing skills have improved (a little bit, anyway) and thus I have decided to rewrite this story.

I'll be posting the new and improved version of this story after a while, it may possibly end up being posted in 2022 as the work pressure in school has gotten heavier this year.

Sorry!

NEW MESSAGE

To all my previous readers,

Some you may've noticed that I haven't made any changes at all. I've only really changed the spelling, and sentence structure to make it all grammatically correct (I'll probably need to do another reread & edit though). I did get tires of editing, so I stopped about half-way through part 7.

This is because, though I wanted to change the way I wrote this, I just couldn't bring myself to it. This story has sentimental value. When I first began writing, I did just for the fun of it - I still do but now, now I feel an urge to write that I didn't before. I feel that I've improved my writing skills a lot over this short span of time, I still can't believe that it's almost been a year since I joined this platform and started writing.

With this said, I decided not to rewrite this story. It's a great reminder of where I started. Though I may not be the best, or even close to the best writer here, I feel that I've improved and that's what I really think counts. Even if it's the slightest of improvement it still counts. So, I have come to a decision. I will be writing this story in my old style.

I have thought about this decision for a while, and think that it is best if I do continue in my old style, well, at least try to. I do kinda cringe while reading this story, but I still like it cause it's helped me improve.

Anyways, I've almost written the next part, so I'll update soon. With less grammatical mistakes, and less cringe. Though, I guess there might still be some cringe. There will be a lot, and by a lot, I mean a lot, of dialogue in this story, and it'll be a little longer than my other stories just cause I want to teach Alia a good lesson.

I hope I don't disappoint!

~ Riya Sharma