𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴

Hey guys! Long time since I've written on here but hopefully you'll enjoy the prompt! I appreciate all your support & feedback on this book and thank you for adding it to your reading lists! Now let's get on to the prompt!:)

Prompt; For this one, Chris will be having a doctors appointment, and will obviously be scared of needles. Yes, you don't typically think of him being scared since he has a couple tattoos but for this prompt, the scared little man child will be all curled up in your lap.

Wednesday morning
8am

Now that it was a new day since his little sick event disaster a few days before, hopefully his stomach was all good for the appointment. Although you know that he absolutely hates the doctors, you can't escape a wellness physical checkup. Yn hated the idea of booking one but it had to be done.

Knowing before hand on how he'll react and how you've been treating him like a baby the few weeks, you know he'll either breakdown there or at home in the meantime. However, for now, it's time to wake the "beast" up from his sleep.

Seeing your adorable boyfriend in your arms, all cuddled & comfy with his diaper showing, (yes! surprisingly wearing one still), with a little bit of drool on your shirt, made a cute sight...for at least 30 more seconds.

But again, it was time to wake the beast up. "Sweetheart, honey, time to get up." Yn cooed at the sight of her boyfriend. "Mmmm." Chris grumbled, getting even more comfortable in your embrace. "Oh love, c'mon, it's already past 8." Yn chuckled, not mentioning his appointment yet.

With him still not moving, Yn had to fend for herself since she had to use the bathroom anyways. "Alright love, I'll give you a few more minutes, I'm going to use the bathroom quickly." She said softly, moving out of his arms. Luckily, that's what startled him up to wake up in a gif.

Not realizing, Yn made her way towards the door until she heard a little whimper coming from behind. There, was Chris, sitting up with grabby hands with his baby blue blanket attached to him. His eyes already clouding with tears for some apparent reason but your heart already felt hurt by the sight.

"Oh baby." Yn cooed, seeing Chris's sad face. "I'll be right back honey." She said, smiling and walking away. Not long after Yn left, Chris ran to the door, well tripped on the way, but still ran to it for you. "W-wannnn'!" He cried out as the bathroom door was closed for your privacy. "Sweetheart I'll be right out, I promise." You yell a little bit but his cries were still heard.

"It's gonna be a long day." Yn sighed to herself as the toilet flushed. Once the door opened, Chris was sitting there with his baby blanket with tears down his face, making the cutest grabby hands along with it. His sad puppy eyes knew that he needed comfort.

"Aw sweetheart, come here

"Aw sweetheart, come here." Yn said, making her arms ready for his embrace. The crying man then went into your arms as his sobs got louder. "You have to be careful baby, I don't like seeing you hurt." Yn cooed, kissing his forehead. Thankfully, after a little bit of comfort, Chris had calmed down a bit from the fall.