𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

Hi guys! I know it says "little" in the title but Chris isn't a little quite yet or in their community:) This was just a cute title to come up with and for this prompt! Hope you all enjoy!

Saturday
7:15am

It's been an awful morning in the Evans residents in the past 12 hours. It's been a few days since Chris had gone to set since he didn't need to be called in and ever since last night after dinner, he's felt awful. He's thrown up, had accidents in his pants, fever, etc. Yn knew that the time had came around for him to have the stomach flu.

Overnight, she's been taking care of her sick boyfriend and her heart is just breaking for him. He can't move, get comfortable, etc. It's just been tough. Now, it's been a couple hours since he's thrown up but now since Yn hasn't gotten any sleep, we'll at least a few hours, but for now, he's peacefully cradled in her arms with a washcloth on his forehead.

His light, stuffed up snores filled up the room with him being held like a baby. "Oh my sweet sick boy." You coo softly, seeing him all bundled up in you & congested. It's been a while since you e been up while he was fast asleep in your arms but since he threw up last night and had a fever, he was only in his boxers and a tshirt.

Yn had decided that it was time for him to wake up cause he was a little stinky from last nights incident with the soiled accident as well that was cleaned up but wouldn't you want a bath? Exactly. "Love." You cooed. "It's time to get up hon. We gotta get cleaned up." Yn said softly as the man groaned in her arms. "Mmm n-no want to." He whined, saying it in a baby like voice.

"Awe honey, I know but you're icky. Don't you want a warm cooling bath? I can give you a little head/body massage too!" She replied however, the man baby was too sick to answer and went into a coughing fit. "Oh love. It's okay." She said while seeing his opened eyes tested up. "Don' like feeling like this." He mumbled. M-make it go a-away!" He said starting to cry.

"Awe sweetheart. I know. It's hard, but it's okay. I'll help you feel better soon and then you can go back to working. It's gonna be alright. Shhh shh sweet boy." She said softly, rocking him against her gently to shush his cries. "I'll help you get to the tub love. Here, wanna be carried?" You whispered, feeling a nod from him. "Alright honey." Yn responded, gathering the man in her arms and supporting his weight.

Once you made it to the bathroom

Once you made it to the bathroom. You gently placed Chris on the toilet to see if he had to use it. "Is your stomach still hurting hon? Are you icky there still?" Yn asks and Chris looks up to her. "H-hurts!" He sobbed, making grabby hands at you. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry. You probably have the stomach flu. Hopefully after this bath & a tummy massage it'll be all better." Yn coos. She hates seeing him in pain.

After a little while, his stomach got everything that he needed out at the moment. Crying of course occurred, but hopefully it was over. It's also a nightmare trying to get him to take medication. "It's okay, it's alright hon. I'm here. Shhh shh." Yn said softly while rocking the large naked man. "Mmmm w-wa-want b-bathhh!" He cried. "Okay honey. It's okay. No need for tears during bath time. I'll help you in." Yn responded.