work and school

It was 6am in the morning and everyone was asleep.the alarm went off on ponk's phone as he growns to get out of the position he is in as Sam was cuddle him from the back (Sam is 6,6 while Ponk is 5,6). Ponk wiggly makes his way out of Sam's grip and turns the phone of to wake goerge,boomer and quakity up same with his lover

"Sammy wake up it's time to get ready"Ponk says softly as he rubs Sam on his hand.Sam opens his eyes and sits up and stretch"morning Ponky"Sam says in a deep morning voice.Sam stand's up and makes his way to the bathroom as ponk walks out of the room to boomer's room to wake him up.

"Boomer it's time to get ready for school wake up"Ponk says in a soft sweet way like he is too everyone he knows and trust's.
"Ok mama"is all boomer says before getting out of bed.Boomer was a smart child but is also very sneaky when not watched carefully.

Ponk makes his way to quakity to see him run out of his room before Ponk can even open it."MAMÍ THERE IS A SPIDER IN MY ROOM AN THE WALL AND IT IS ALIVE!"quakity shout's as he cling onto Ponk for dear life "morning to you to ducky"(nickname for him).Ponk pick's quakity up and walks of to goerge's room "dad will sort it out when he is done ok" "ok" they say as ponk opens the door to goerge's room.

"Morning goerge it's time for school"ponk says a bit louder than usual because goerge is a deep sleeper.Goerge is still in the same spot and did not move quakity jump's out of ponk's arm's runs and leap's onto goerge ahe says "despierta dormilón es hora de ir a la escuela!"."AAHHH"goerge yells and falls off of the side of the bed.Quakity jump's of of the bed and runs out "morning papá"quakity says as he runs to the bathroom to get ready (no they don't have uniforms),Sam comes in and looks down at ponk still in his over sized t-shirt and sweat pants"you should go get ready I will make breakfast"Sam says as he looks at goerge climbing up the side is his bed from the ground to stand up "ok,goerge it's time school oh and Sam there is a spider in *points to quakity's room* his room so if you could many get rid of it please"Ponk says as he starts walking out of goerge's room and stops Infront of Sam "alright now go get ready"Sam says as he kisses ponk forehead and ruffles ponk's soft white hair.

Ponk walks of to the room to get ready."morning goerge" "morning dad" Sam and goerge say's before Sam goes down the hall to the stairs and in the kitchen.goerge gets his blankets onto his bed and makes it up nicely.Goerge gets dressed and grabs his phon and bag from the table and heads down for breakfast.Goerge is wearing a blue mixed with white jersey with a light blue Jean and black sneakers with his hair ruffled up and his colour blind glasses on top of his head.he in goes in the kitchen to see Sam making waffles and boomer eating by the table.Boomer is wearing a soft green jacket with a white t-shirt underneath with a frog on it and has dark green shorts and medium size socks and white Nike shoes with a frog hat on his head.Sam is wearing black and dark grey police uniform with big boots to fit with his uniform (is it called uniform) he has protective bullet proof armour with gun,taser, pepper spray, pocket knife and a walkie talkie strapped into the top side of his armour."here's your breakfast son"Sam says as he gives him a plate with waffles on "thanks dad"goerge say's taking the plate and goes and sits down by the table where boomer is sitting.

20 seconds later quakity comes running down the stairs and into the kitchen,Sam gives a plate of waffles to him "Gracias Papá" he says before taking the plate and sits next to George.Quakity is wearing a dark blue beany that matches with his dark blue zip up hoodie and black jeans with yellow and red shoes.They all start to eat while Sam if almost done making the last bit of the waffle's.

5 minutes go by

Boomer an quakity are done eating as the stand up to put it in the dishwasher.goerge is still eating as Sam was done making a lot of waffles to take to school and work.Ponk comes down in a dark red hoodie and light blue normal pants with a mask on his face that coves his lower face and has black shoes on.he works at a cafe in town with Niki,puffy and skeppy and other random people (DON'T ASK ME WHY).

Sam works at the P.V.P.D that stand's for Pandora's Vault Police Department.
Yes I made that up but it has a good ring to it.

As they all finished eating and getting ready to leave Sam's walkie-talkie goes off and said there was a break in somewhere so he grabbed his car keys"bye love you all have a nice day"Sam says as he runs to the front door.

More time skipped by me yay

It was now 7:32 so ponk decided to take the 3 to school.The all walk out of the house as ponk locks the door they make there way to the mini van and hop in and ponk start driving.

Part 2 soon

Words 958