Chapter 10

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio smiled when he saw Kurapika sitting on the couch, eating. Next to him, there was a plate of food. He walked over to Kurapika.

"Can you come to a work party with me?" Kurapika asked, not looking up.

Leorio's eyes popped out of his head. "You work?"

"Yes. Answer my question."

"Sure.

"Does anybody know the truth about us?" Leorio asked.

"No, but my friend, Melody, will figure it out quickly. She can hear heartbeats. I'll be changing in the bedroom," Kurapika explained, getting up and walking to his room.

"Okay. I'll go get ready," Leorio said. He walked to the bathroom, where he sprayed some cologne on and walked out. They were already wearing a suit, so he wasn't worried. He knocked on the bedroom door.

"Come in," Kurapika said. Leorio walked in and covered his eyes. Kurapika was topless, and as far as Leorio knew, he couldn't look at Kurapika's chest.

He heard Kurapika walk towards him.

"You know, I want people to believe our facade," Kurapika said, curling his fingers into the waistband of Leorio's slacks.

"Do you want me to give you hickies? I can do that, but I need to know if it's okay for me to look," Leorio stammered.

"You can, just don't touch. My dysphoria has been fine as of late," Kurapika said. Leorio nodded and looked down at Kurapika, keeping their eyes on the man's neck.

Leorio leaned down and sucked on the man's skin. He ignored how his cock jumped as the man let out a moan. Leorio kept moving up and down Kurapika's neck. He ignored how he was feeling.

"Enough," Kurapika demanded.

"Good, cause I'm worried we-"

Leorio's breath hitched when Kurapika grabbed him through his pants.

"I want this to be believable," Kurapika said, sinking to his knees and undoing his slacks.

"Be quick," Leorio huffed, groaning as Kurapika mouthed him through his boxers. Kurapika pulled their boxers down and spat into his hand. He then grabbed Leorio's dick and started slowly stroking him.

Leorio's hips stuttered and then jerked up.

Leorio's head fell back as Kurapika wrapped his lips around the head of his cock. Kurapika sank down and removed his hand. Leorio could feel The back of Kurapika's throat. He didn't stop. He kept going down. Leorio placed his hands at the nape of Kurapika's neck.

Kurapika started bobbing his head. Leorio let out a soft moan.

"Fuck," Leorio groaned as Kurapika sped up.

Kurapika removed himself from Leorio's cock. "Fuck my face." Kurapika took his cock back into his mouth, going down until his nose was at the thatch of pubes.

"Yes, sir."

Leorio pulled back, and then thrust into Kurapika's mouth. It was warm and wet and yet not enough. Leorio started going faster. He glanced down to see Kurapika's eyes half-lidded, and there was a slight glow of red.

He groaned as he came into the man's mouth. He pulled away as Kurapika pulled off him.

"You should continue getting dressed," Leorio said.

Kurapika nodded. "Yeah." He stood up as Leorio pulled up his boxers and slacks. Leorio walked out and sat on the couch.

He was on the verge of falling asleep when Kurapika tapped his shoulder.