3. He is Innocent

Start from the beginning

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO MIND YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE! SHE IS NOT A BITCH!" I said while punching him nonstop.

"Y/N! Henry! What the hell are you doing? John!" I was so out of control that Emily had to come stop us.
Monty's was bleeding so profusely that you can barely recogonise his face.
Emily shook me aggressively.
"Answer me, Y/N?"

Before I could say anything, everyone started running, getting into their cars and escaping as we heard police sirens wailing loudly.

"In the car! Now!" Emily scolded. Henry got into his car and drove away.
"Rose, go with Y/N, make sure he comes directly to home." Emily said. Rose nodded. Emily got into her car and gestured me get in my car and leave the place. She was so mad and her anger scares me more than anything. I glared at monty, one last time before climbing into my car.

I drove back to home and emily was standing in the garage with her arms crossed.

"What the fuck you think you were doing? Why did you beat him?" Emily asked. I kept quiet and said nothing.

"Answer me Y/N!" She yelled.

"I am sorry to interrupt, Emily, uhm he's bleeding. Let's first take care of that." Rose said.

"Just chill, Sis." Henry said.

"You shut the fuck up henry. You just need an excuse to get into a fight."

"Yeah, I guess you are right. Now go get some sleep everyone." Henry walked into the house with a yawn.

"Just tell me the reason, boo."

"He was talking shit."

"So you beat him?"

"You didn't get it. He was talking shit about-um-Rose. He called her hot and bitch and many more things. I am sorry rose." I said, looking down.

"I-I-uhm-will get the first aid box." Rose went inside to get the box.

"Aww, Y/N, you fought for her." Emily awwed. Her anger flew away when she heard that I fought for emily.

"She is my FRIEND, ofcourse I would fight for her." I said. Rose came back with the first aid box.

"Y/N, please sit. Let me clean that blood." Rose held my hand and made me sit.

"You dont have to do this, rose."

"But I want to. This is because of me so I want to."

"Its not because of you." Emily said.

"She is right. I mean, you are my friend and no one can talk shit about you." I shrugged.

"Thanks. That is so sweet of you." Rose said.

"Now thats done. Go clean the garage." Emily said.

"What? No! I cleaned it yesterday."

"You lost a race today and broke someone's face. This is your punishment." Emily scolded.

"Thats not fair and I was going to win the race."

"Life is not fair. Now, Dont waste your time and what about that GTR? Is it not repaired yet?"

"Oh thanks for reminding. Its repaired. I was going to call the owner tomorrow but now I have nothing so I guess I'll call her."

"Alright. You still have to clean the garage tonight or else it wont be good for you." Emily said as she turned away to leave.
I let out a tired sigh.
"Rose you are not helping him. Its his punishment." Emily yelled from inside.

"What! Siss you are so mean!" I yelled back.

"Dont worry. I'll help you." Rose giggled.

"Oh thank god. You are the best. Let me make a call first." I said while dialing the GTR owner's number from the register.