"Why do you care if I'm freezing in cold or burning into fire....!" my voice was thick with pure rage, fists clenched tightly. That answering smirk on his face, told me that he got what he wanted. Ruin my mood.

"Who said I care.....!" he stood straight leaving the wall. I feel entirely opposite of calm as he started taking slow steps towards me. His intense eyes almost looking black in the darkness, just slightly illuminated by a street light far away from us. For a half second my heart fluttered for being alone around this scary hot-tempered monster.

"Stay away from him.....!" he warned while nodding his head in the direction where Sameer was still sitting in the car. I looked towards Sameer and then back towards him. His eyes full of hate, slicing through my soul. Waves of confusion flashing in my eyes. Now what was cooking in his head.

"I don't know what are you talking about....!" I snapped at him, making him hundred percent sure that I know very well what his dominating self was demanding. His devilish laugh made the hairs on my neck stand. Taking few more steps towards me, he covered the remaining distance between us.

I didn't want to take more of his evil games. Cold breeze once again hit my bare skin, and I visibly shivered. I thought to go back inside but if I left I will loose the chance for having this necessary talk with Sameer.

"You know very well, what and whom I'm talking about....!" he spat in anger. Now it was my time to cross my arms against my chest and look back into his eyes with same intensity of anger.

"I think it's you, from whom any sensible person should stay away not Sameer....!" now my face started burning with boiling blood.

Saying that I turned my back towards him, once again facing the car park. Unable to look into his chocolate brown eyes. Every time I do, they cause me to act completely unsettled. Sameer was like a friend and why Manik malhotra wanted me to stay away from him, it was totally out of sense.

But gritting my teeth with full anger, I decided that I will talk to Sameer and no one can stop me, not even Manik malhotra. Without tearing my eyes off Sameer, I took just one step ahead when he once again tried to stop me.

"I said stay awa....!" he couldn't even complete his sentence when I yelled at him with same raging tone. My anger taking charge over my already drained mind.

"You are no one to tell me that what should I do and what not.....!" Without looking back I snapped at him, not leaving any room for further arguments. But I think I forgot that how evil he is when he finds someone disobeyed his orders.

Before I could walk past him, painfully tight grip round my arm pulled me back and in the blink of eye I was forced backwards where my back hit the wall. He wasn't gentle at all. The warmth and his scent immediately wrapped around my senses and caused my bones to shudder. His huge figure literally trapping me, leaving no space to move.

"How dare you. When would you learn to keep your filthy hands off me....!" I hissed loudly and it made him more furious. His grip around my wrists got more aggressive. My heart ready to burst through my chest. I knew my back got bruised and would be hurting for next few days, but I won't let him rule my personal life.

He stood at front of me, his tall frame blocking my movement. His dark eyes throwing me a frosty glare and Shoulders visibly tense. My heart stopped, when he leaned down until his minty breath touched my face. He was mere inches away from me. I breathed in sharply, reminding myself to be calm. He won't do anything. He won't.

"Watch your mouth. The only reason I didn't show you, your exact place because my few family members are totally blind. They like a thing like you otherwise it won't take much effort to make sure you behave yourself at front of me.....!" that acerbity in his words was as clear as water. 'A THING' really.