Chapter 56 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Her Life by Her Best Friend (

Start from the beginning

  Everyone present was stunned by Yi Yunfei's remarks.

  This is the first time they have met such a person with such a wrong view in reality.

  She should have planned to harm Qingyou, but Qingyou's counterattack was wrong. What kind of fallacy is this?
  Seeing this, Jiang Yu's face was gloomy. He looked at Yi Yunfei, who was beyond recognition, and couldn't help but ask himself, how could he be deceived by such a person in the first place?
  The more unbearable Yi Yunfei is, the more he appears to be blind. This is definitely the biggest black history in his life.

  Reaching out and rubbing the ring on his big finger, he would never let go of this woman who dared to deceive him.

  Huo Xingchen stood beside Qingyou and whispered to her, "When we arrive in China, there is still a good show to watch."

  Qingyou looked at him sideways and didn't ask more, "Okay, then I'll wait and see."

  [My God, I didn't expect Yi Yunfei's true face to be like this, it's too scary. 】

  【So Qingyou's family took in Yi Yunfei's mother and daughter, but instead they took in and became enemies? She actually wants to grab Qingyou for everything. ]

  [This is a typical Shengmi En Dou Mi Chou. 】

  【The white-eyed wolf blood-sucking worm is properly, Yi Yunfei's three views are really not flattering. ]

  [No wonder Qingyou cut off relations with them immediately after knowing their true colors, doing the right thing. ]

  [Yi Yunfei's mother and daughter are poisonous, if they want it is right, otherwise it is wrong, it is harming them, what kind of terrible thinking is this? 】

  The barrage was full of scolding against Yi Yunfei. Fans who had been firm before and had been helping Yi Yunfei's whitewashing have also turned to passers-by or black.

  Yi Yunfei's frantic utterance of truth has also made headlines on hot searches.

  White-eyed wolves, blood-sucking worms, waste materials, diseased brains, and unrighteous views have now become synonymous with Yi Yunfei. These were once scolded in their own right, and Qingyou gave them back to her.

  After getting off the plane, everyone did not come out of the VIP channel this time. The guests will say goodbye at the airport exit.

  After going out, the agents and assistants of each family greeted him.

  Lu Qiongying also came up.

  At this moment, a group of people suddenly rushed out from the side.

  Headed by an old man and an old lady, followed by twenty or thirty men and women with angry expressions.

  The old lady rushed directly in front of Lu Qiongying, grabbed her by the hair, and slapped her a few times.

  "You vicious woman, not only killed my son, but also took all the family's money, and made our old couple almost unable to live to repay the debt over the years. I beat you to death."

  Lu Qiongyingyi He was stunned at first, and when he heard the old lady's words, his face turned pale.

  Only then did she recognize that it was her mother-in-law.

  Others rushed up, "Lu Qiongying, let you run away more than ten years ago, and now you won't run away if you don't pay us back." The

  group surrounded Lu Qiongying and shouted, "Yes, your daughter. You are a big star, and you are not short of money, please pay back the money you owe us."

  At this time, the security guard at the airport immediately stepped forward to stop and persuade, and everyone calmed down.

  Seeing this, Qingyou looked at Huo Xingchen and asked with his eyes, "Is this a good show that you arranged?"

  Huo Xingchen winked at her, meaning, "This is what I arranged." Qingyou

  stretched out his hand to take his arm and whispered. He said in his ear, "Good job!"

  As expected of the person she liked, she thought the same.

  She had also sent someone to investigate Lu Qiongying's details before, but before she could get in touch with the detective she invited, Huo Xingchen helped her finish it.

  Huo Xingchen laughed and said, "Just if you like it!"

  Yi Yunfei's expression changed instantly when she saw her mother being beaten by the old lady.

  She also recognized that the leaders were her grandparents, and the ones behind were debtors.

  The name Yi Yunfei, but her mother helped her change it later, how could these people know their whereabouts and chase them here?
  At this time, the director's eyes showed excitement.

  Unexpectedly, at the last moment of the end of the show, there are still hot topics delivered to the door.

  Watching the audience keep asking what's going on in the barrage.

  The director asked someone to ask a person who rushed up to scold Lu Qiongying, and the live broadcast also confronted that person.

  (End of this chapter)