14. Field trip!

Finally got to writing the next chapter! Woo! Sorry its a short one-

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Hey Sunny, can you leave the daycare?" He tilted his head as he stared at you, very confused as he was cleaning up some colored pencils you two were done with. "Uh, well I think I can but why would I need to?" He went back to cleaning, you huffed as you grabbed him by his ruffled collar and dragged him down to your height. "Lets go explore then!"

    You started dragging him until you couldn't anymore. "C'mon sunny, it will be fun!" He crossed his arms as you let out a groan. "Please! I promise I won't do anything stupid!" He let out a sigh as he facepalmed. "Its not you Im worried about... what happens if the other animatronics try to get you? or that rule breaker comes back here and ruins everything again?!"

    You laugh a bit as you give him a smile. "Don't worry so much Sunny! Besides," You hugged him as you looked up at his face, "you and Moon will be there to protect me if anything goes wrong!" He patted your back as he sighed. "Fine, I guess we can go out and explore." You let out a sound of joy as you grabbed his hand and dragged him to the door.

     You slowly opened the door, checking to make sure there wasn't any of the other bots around. You hadn't seen any so you started walking out of the daycare, Sun following close behind. The neon lights hurt your eyes before you fully adjusted to them.

You kept walking as you tried to figure out which way to go. As you continued to walk you ran into a 4-way intersection. "Great, now which way do we go?" Sunny had asked as you held your chin, thinking of which to choose.

~~~~~~
Now you get to choose!
Does Y/N and Sunny go

-left

or

-right

or

-straight

A/N: sorry this seems like a short one, but i realized how long it might have been since i posted. I hope you guys choose the correct way, cause if not then something bad may happen:)
anyways, have a good day/night!