3. Slow down

(Another one of my drawings, i've got 3 of him)

      The mall had finally opened for the day and it took about an hour for kids to show up in the daycare. Most kids were from 5 to 13 with a few older kids mixed in to deal with their own younger siblings. You already knew it was gonna be energy draining.

       You had mainly been watching from afar until a young girl walked up to you. "Hi, my name is Samara. What's your name." The girl held her hand out and as she was being so sweet, you took her small hand in yours. "My name is (Y/N) and it's really nice to meet you Samara."

      She gasped a bit and got all excited. "Your Sunny's new helper! Your so pretty / handsome!" She was so happy to meet you. "Sunny started telling us about you and my brother Sam didn't believe him," she started pulling you behind her, "cmon, I have to prove Sam wrong." You just followed behind her.

    Samara had dragged you to a bit older kid than her. "Sam, this is (Y/N)! I told you Sunny didn't lie." Sam was sitting and drawing with Sunny and another kid who had a Glamrock Freddy plush. Sunny had looked up to see Samara dragging you towards their table, knowing what Samara was going to say.

    Sam was a bit shocked that they gave Sunny a helper but hey, some kids were hard to handle. You just waved and said a quick hello. Sundrop had realized that you were sitting out on the fun for the past hour. "Well, why don't we have our new friend (Y/N) join us for some drawing." Samara nodded and dragged the two of you to the empty seats to draw with the three boys.

   You learned the kid with the plushie is named Gregory and it was his birthday so you all sang happy birthday to him and you got him a sundae from up front.

<Time skip cause i don't wanna write the whole day>

   After all the kids left it was just you and Sundrop again, just like that morning. Sundrop was about to run off somewhere when you grabbed him by the collar of his frills. "Sorry but I've got to clean you first." He seemed happy he could get all the glitter glue off of him that dried.

     You grabbed a wet rag and turned back to him. You started with his head as there was a bit of glue on his forehead and cheeks. Once that was gone you grabbed one of his arms and got the glue off pretty easily. Same with the other as you also picked glue off the frills around his neck and wrists.

     You had noticed that his torso and pants had the least amount of glue in which you were happy but surprised about. He did seem a bit off though and kept glancing up at the lights. "Hey sundrop, are you good?" You ask as you raise an eyebrow.

     He looks right at you. "Yep, just hoping the night guard follows the one rule." He sways back and forth on his feet. "Rule? What rule?"
"Oh I guess I didn't tell you, the one rule is to keep the lights on." You didn't feel like questioning further as you finished cleaning up. 

    You decide to leave the door unlocked while Sundrop waved you goodbye as you leave for the night. But before you got to the exit doors you heard an announcement over the intercom. "Dear customers, Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex is now closed. Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful night." You shrugged it off for you had your ID and key.

    You checked for them once you reached the doors. Panic set in when you realized you lost your ID and key. It also didn't help that you heard heavy metal footsteps behind you. You immediately booked it towards the door labeled 'staff only'.

~~~~~~~~
Authors note: cliffhanger cause yes. But now your stuck and lost your workers card and key.