2. Sunshine and rainbows? Cool

(I drew this a while ago. Also so far this is the only art that is mine, just saying)

    The few days had passed by very slowly as you waited for the day to go in for work. It didn't help that the power went out that night and your alarm didn't wake you up so you were just a bit late.

    You had to rush yourself as you almost slipped on the mat in the kitchen. You quickly grab your keys off the ring next to the door and run to your vehicle. You drive off as you remember that you didn't eat and would regret that later. But that's what happens when you wake up late.

     After about a 20-30 minute drive and road rage from the traffic, you finally got there. You fix your hair and wipe your eyes as you walked in. It was so bright, there was so much neon that it was hurting your eyes. A woman at the front desk greeted you. "Hello and welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, I'm Delilah. What brings you here today." It took you a second to realize she was the woman you talked to over the phone. "Uh hi, I'm (Y/N). I called the other day about the job opening." Her eyes widened then she relaxed. "Well it's nice to meet you darling, like said I'm Delilah. Now let me get your uniform and show you to where you will be working as well as with who."

     She grabbed a folder and a key as she told you to follow her behind the counter and into the room behind her. "This is the staff room and this is your key," she hands you the key as she looks through the uniforms hanging from the racks, "now what's your size sweetie." "Oh it's uh, (insert size)." She just nods and gets back to looking. She finally pulls out a uniform and hands it to you while pointing to another door labeled 'changing rooms'. "Now hurry along and get changed, don't want anyone waiting too long." You just nod and walk into the room and hurry getting changed.

     You walk out in your uniform as Delilah just smiled at you. "Now don't you look just darling, that uniform suits you. Now come along, we got a long way to walk to meet the animatronic your helping." You both walk throughout the mall pretty much to the other side.

      You both walk towards tall wooden doors. "This is the daycare, where the animatronic stays and takes care of kids. All you have to do is help him with his shows, make sure he is good with maintenance after shows, help with the kids, and keep him clean. He really likes glitter glue for some reason." You laugh at that last part but it'll be a real pain to clean off afterwards.

    Delilah opens the doors and you two walk in. It had so much to do. Your main interest was the ball pit. Delilah notices and laughs. "You will also have to check the ball pit for stuff kids may have dropped." Your excitement dropped a bit. You both keep walking. "Woo Hoo!" You hear a yell as you and Delilah look up to a tower as the animatronic jumped from there into the ball pit.

     You walk towards the edge and kneel down next to the ball pit. The animatronic appears in front of you and grabs your shoulders, disappearing into the ball pit again and pulling you with them. You resurface after a few seconds, standing up while looking for the culprit. As your looking you notice snickering coming from Delilah as someone snuck up behind you.

    You didn't know what had happened when you were pulled back into the ball pit from behind. Someone had their arms around your torso as they pulled you back down. You hear laughing from behind you as you stand up again and you turn around to se an animatronic with a sun as a head.

    Delilah cleared her throat as the sun animatronic stopped laughing. "Well (Y/N), this is the animatronic you will be working with. (Y/N) meet sundrop, sundrop meet (Y/N)." You turn back around towards sundrop, getting a better look at him (We all know what he looks like, I don't feel like describing that).

    He puts his hand out and you shake it. "It's great to have an assistant and new friend!" He seems really excited as it boosts your excitement too. Sundrop releases your hand from the handshake and Delilah catches your attention one more time. "Well (Y/N), if you need anything let me know. I'm pretty much the work mom." She walks away and leaves you and Sundrop alone.

    Sundrop ran out of the ball pit. "Well let's get ready (Y/N)! We have a long day of entertaining kids!" You follow right behind him as you both walk up to the desk at the front of the room. As you expected it was almost opening time. This is gonna be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note: thanks so far for the support. Really didn't expect people to like it. Also Y/N now has a work mom :D