7. Problems in the dark

@XxKokichi_KinniexX helped me with ideas for this chapter.  I also edited it a bit on Jan. 3

Also not my art, enjoy :]

                You realize you had already been spotted due to your loud af sneeze. Gregory is clinging on to you for dear life as Moondrop had started walking towards you. But then he disappeared. 

     Gregory started screaming so you quickly turn around as you see Moondrop holding Gregory right above you. "I told you, naughty kids get punished." If anyone was gonna kill that kid, it was gonna be you. "Well then you also need a punishment." He looked away from Gregory as his screams died down. 

     He looked around the room then back to you. "Me? Why do I need a punishment." You had to think of a good reason and fast. "You uh- you stole something!" Moondrop tilted his head to the side as Gregory realized it was a stupid pickup line. You were going to distract a killer animatronic with a f-cking pickup line.

       "What did I steal? I don't remember stealing anything." You just stared as you grabbed his arm and looked straight into his eyes, trying to be as serious as possible. "My heart." Gregory facepalmed at that sentence as Moondrop had realized it was a pickup line and dropped Gregory in surprise. 

     Gregory decided to put some input now. "Well you stole a kiss, so just say it's even between you two." You quickly picked up Gregory and started running. "You better be glad I won't hit you, crazy kid." Moon had took a few seconds to respond but ran after you yelling. "Why would you say something like that to me?! " You found a good spot to explain your plan to Gregory were it would take a while for Moon to find you both. 

       "Ok, so you will go to the generators and turn them on as I distract Moondrop as he seems to like me more than you." Gregory looked concerned but nodded and went along with your plan. "I swear, if you keep flirting with him-" You tried to look as offended as possible. "Really? Please, you act as if Freddy is your dad. He calls you Superstar." He then puts his hands up in defense. He then hands you a weird watch. "Take this as Freddy, you, and I can talk through this."

      You leave the spot to find Moondrop and keep him as far away as possible from Gregory. You had end up near the ball pit after a few minutes of running. Just like that morning, you were once again pulled into the ball pit. This time instead of Sundrop it was Moondrop. 

        As your defense, you decided flirting with him was the best choice. It was fun and funny, just minus the fact he could kill you any second. "Ayo, are we about to kiss?" He immediately lets you go at that. "WHAT- No we aren- how would that even work?!" You started laughing at the sight of him. 

       He has his hands covering his face, questioning why he didn't just go after the kid. "I realize you pulled me into the ball pit but even if there was no gravity, I would still fall for you." You decided to test more pickup lines on him to see his reactions. Moondrop now had started to leave the ball pit. "Oh wow, I think my eyes are messed up, " for a quick second Moondrop seemed slightly concerned, " I can't take them off of you."

       He didn't have time to recover from the bit of shock you gave him every time you told another pickup line. You take a quick glance at your phone. "Oh shoot, I seemed to have lost my phone number, can I have yours?" Moondrop didn't even look at you now. "I- uh, I don't have a phone." 

           "When then you surely have a camera, cause everytime I look at you, I smile." He once again covered his face with his hands as he walked away from you. "Well then you must have had a broom, cause you swept me off my feet." He groaned at your bad pickup lines. 

       "Well I would never play hide and seek with you." He turned around at that one. "Why, cause I would find you easily?" You just shook your head. "Nah, cause someone as cute as you is impossible to find." If animatronics could be flustered, he would be. "You better be so glad I haven't kis- ki- uhh- kill- killed you yet!" Now you wanted to know what he was about to say. 

        "What was that? It sounded like you almost said kiss. What, do you want one?" He seemed panicked as he furiously shook his head no. "No, no, no, no, NO! I did NOT almost say kiss. You heard wrong. And I surely don't want another one!" You just nodded along as you had forgotten about the slide scene. You knew Gregory had to be done soon. Just then, the watch Gregory gave to you went off. "Don't worry (Y/N), the lights will be on in a few seconds."

      Moondrop looked a bit mad and started walking away as you had to think fast. You quickly pulled Moondrop back by the frills around his neck and turned him around. You then pull him closer to you by the frills. "You sure you don't want to kiss? Pretty sure that's what you almost said!~" If he wasn't at all shocked by now, then he definitely is now. 

       Moondrop tried to form a coherent sentence as you leaned in closer....

... and kissed his cheek.  Just a few seconds later the lights came on as a confused Sundrop returned with them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: We got a flustered crazy boi in aisle 3, please someone come get him. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Its now 11:05 pm and im probably gonna stay up later ;-;