10. Chilling in the Dark

An: I'm so fricken sorry for not updating sooner! I finally got motivation and time to write this. School sucks butt

Anyways, enjoy!

For the past 30 minutes, you've just been drawing while Sun was cuddling you. Suddenly, the lights flicker off. Sundrop starts screaming like before. You run to the closest place, the desk which wasn't the best choice. You hear Moon talking about staying up past your bedtime or something like that. You weren't paying much attention to him.

The sound of bells fades away as you realize the coast is clear. But oh boy were you wrong. As you get up and walk around the desk, Moon drops down from the wire attached to the ceiling while scaring the crap out of you. "Naughty Boy! Its past your...." He pauses as he takes a good look at you.

He huffs out a groan, drops down, and walks away when he realized it was you and not Gregory. You decide to mess with him. "Awe, cmon Moon! Don't you want to play a game?" All you hear is the jingle of his bells. Now you start running at him as you both neared the ball pit. "What are you planning?" He yells back to you. You are now running full speed at him, hopefully you don't hurt him or yourself.

As he heard footsteps approaching him at a fast rate, he turned around. He was met with you tackling him and falling into the ball pit. You broke out into laughter as Moon tried getting up. He struggled as you has your arms around him, pretty much trapping him in a hug. Your laughter dies down as you keep hearing Moon's bells rattle with every movement of him.

You finally realize your laying on Moondrop and get off of him. You both then get out of the ball pit. Moon sits down with his arms crossed as you notice his hat is missing. So you decide to be nice and dive back in to get it for some reason. As you swim around you keep yelling stuff like, "where is it!?" Moon just stares at the ball pit as you keep complaining.

You crawl out of the ball pit and throw Moon's hat at him. "Your welcome" You grab out your flashlight as you turn it on and return to drawing. Moon stands up and follows behind you cautiously. "Are you going to-" You raise your hands in defense, "no, I'm not going to flirt with you unless you want me to"

He hesitantly sits downs next to you. You are right back to drawing. Out of nowhere, something is places on your head, covering your eyes. You lift it up to see it's Moon's hat. You set down your art stuff and hug Moon. He seemed a bit startled but hugged back. That hug then turned into you two cuddling. As you drift of to sleep you hear Moon mumble something along the lines of "maybe your not that bad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Sorry its so short but I just wanted some simple fluff with Moon cause we tortured him during the last encounter. It's kind of good but kind of bad. Anyways, hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night