G

Bonus.

It was sunny. The weather is beautiful, the sky is breathtaking. What a great day to have a little date.

"The sky is gorgeous." Mina murmured and Sana just look at her with a brilliant smile on her face. "Well, its the perfect time for us to have date after all." Sana cheers as Mina brightly smiles at her, showing Sana her beautiful signature gummy smile.

"But you're much more gorgeous than the sky." Mina whisper, leaning into Sana's neck and leave butterflies kisses. Mina bit Sana's snake tattoo on her neck before Sana pull Mina away from her neck.

"Hey hey. We're gonna have a date you know. If you keep doing this, then we can't go to out date." Sana said, cupping Mina's face in her hand, smiling.

"Why? I kind of think bed is a comfy place to cuddle." Mina smirk, loving how Sana got shy when she said things like that.

"I'm kidding." Mina laugh, unable to control her laugh when she see Sana's face reddening.

Sana smiles at Mina despite her face still reddening due to Mina's tease. Sana lean in to steal a kiss at Mina's lips, shutting Mina's laughter off.

"Well, let's save that for later." Sana sweetly smiles to Mina making Mina did, too. "Okay."

They then walking to Sana's car. Sana open the passenger seat door for Mina, making Mina chuckles. "What a gentlewoman you are, Minatozaki Sana. And I am so lucky for it." Mina tells, making Sana break into a shy smile.

Sana then close the door for Mina and walk to the driver seat. Starting the engine and drove off.

After 20 minutes driving, they finally arrive at a park. Both of them getting out of the car, amazed by the amount of peoples there is.

It's not too crowded, yet its not too little. It's suitable for Mina (Sana thought.)

Mina turn to Sana and steal a kiss from her lips. "Thank you." Mina thank but Sana simple shake her head. "We just arrived. Come on, let's have a look around here first." Sana amused and take Mina's hand in hers.

They're walking together in the park. Hand in hand. Should on shoulder. Twin smiles plastering on their face. They stop by a tree.

It was big, yet seems a comfortable place to relax. "Its windy, why don't we relax a bit?" Sana suggest making Mina nod.

They're slowly seat and lean their back on the tree. But Mina's hand lean onto Sana's shoulder, smiling while playing with Sana's fingers, intertwining it with hers.

They didn't say anything, they just smiles while observing peoples around them.

Sana slightly turn her head to look at Mina, who's smiling while still looking at their hands intertwined, making Sana break into a brilliant smile.

Sana peck Mina's cheek, one. And then second. Third. Again and again.

Until Mina got shy and give her a small, shy smile to Sana when Sana peck on her neck. The affection that Mina loves.

Their hands are still gently intertwined, they didn't have the intention to break them.

Sana then stop pecking on Mina's neck and rest her head on Mina's shoulder, enjoying the sky. It was almost sunset.

"Its so crazy to think about things." Sana blurt out, making Mina look at her. "What things?"

"We would always getting on each other's throat before."

"We still is." Mina jokes making Sana chuckle, lightly nudging Mina's arm. "Sure."

"But the thing is, I have always loved you, Mina. Even before you knew it. Maybe it was unbelievable since when you accused me of stealing Eunha's wallet, I suddenly pick a fight with you. Actually, when you ran away with Eunha's purse, trust me, I have zero intention on being harsh to you. But its just, unfortunately. I was in bad, bad mood that day. Everything doesn't go in my way. I was upset." Sana explain, smiling, remembering her messed up self in the past.

"I saw you coming in my direction. I was in cloud nine for a second, I thought to myself, 'Is she really coming to me? What do I do?' But like I said, its just a second. When you start accusing me, I suddenly back on earth." Sana continue making Mina laughs a bit. "Not funny."

"Mind you that I'm not so patient with peoples before. But picking up fights with you somehow teach me to be patience. Never be too harsh on someone you love, even if they did something bad." Sana said, smiling to Mina.

Mina returning the smile back to her. "Is that why you never really hurt me? Like, I actually noticed, Whenever I pulled some stunts on you that'll leave you some cut, you never did anything worse. Not even a cut, too. I always wondered why. But, I guess I already got my answer." Mina stated.

Sana gently smiles at Mina before lifting their intertwining hands up to her lips, softly kissing it.

The gentle-romantic act make Mina smiles. Loving that she's being the center of Sana's attention.

"Look, it's sunset." Sana remark, eyes turning to look at the sunset. While Mina just took a glance of it before looking back at Sana, silently admiring her beauty, her smiles.

Sensing that someone is staring at her, Sana turn to Mina and her cheeks immediately changing colors when she sees that Mina is fondly staring at her, as though she's a precious gemstones.

"Don't look at me like that. I might melt." Sana whisper, head hung down due to shy with Mina's gaze on her.

Mina hook a finger under Sana's chin, slowly lifting them up. "You're the most attractive I have ever met in my whole life." Mina whisper, making Sana's cheeks more redder than before.

Mina lean into Sana's lips and they shared a sweet kiss.

Sana then smiles at Mina. Taking Mina's hand in hers before standing up. Sana drag Mina to somewhere.

Mina doesn't complain and just follow wherever Sana leads her to.

After moment of walking, Mina saw a table, two wooden chair and foods alright served on the table. With one candle shining in the middle of the table.

Mina turn to Sana in surprised. "Candlelight dinner?" Mina amused and Sana nod her head, bit shy. "Do you like it?" Sana ask, almost like a whisper.

"No." Mina said, and the smile on Sana's face almost disappear. "I love it." Sana sigh in relief before breaking into a small smile. "Don't do that." Sana said and lead her to the table.

Sana pulls the chair a bit, and push it to the front, letting Mina seat before she seat on her seat.

They staring at each other, twin smiles growing on their face, before Sana blurt, "You're gonna stare at me forever or eat?" Sana tease, breaking the eye contact with Mina.

Mina laugh at her, "What a question."

"I'd rather stare at you forever." Mina answer, and Sana grow shy, her cheek reddening again.

The candle in between them just symbolize how their heart is lighting up right now. But its much bigger than the candle, much hotter, much love.

"Mina, I love you." Sana spoke.

"I love you more." Mina replies.

The sun is setting, the mood is perfectly set. Sana and Mina, once a enemies to each other, a nemesis, now turn to a lovers.

Maybe it's really just a Twisted Feeling between them after all.