E

"You really love her do you?" Mina ask and Sana just shake her head with a soft sigh. "No, I hate her." Sana muttered and Mina just watch her. "Lies. Eyes never lies." Mina said as she stare into Sana's deep brown orbs. And the way the moon were shining on the above, makes Sana's beauty becomes unreal.

"You looks so ethereal." Mina unconsciously let her thought slipped off between her lips.

Silence.

Mina close her eyes. "Damn." Mina whisper, still not opening her eyes. When she didn't hear anything, she slowly opening her eyes.

Sana were staring at her. But didn't say anything.

"Its late. Mind taking me back home?" Mina awkwardly ask to Sana, who is still staring at her, as though staring right into her soul. Looking for something.

-

I made too many in my past (that's right) and
I fight for the things you believe in
I got your body and put it on drive and
I got the keys and
We about to take us a vacation
I'm about to put all this vintage loving on you
Baby like it was the late 80s
When you ride on me, baby rotate it

-

"Oh, alright." Sana said and look away. Mina didn't quite understand why, but suddenly, something's feels off. Everything feels weird.

Mina and Sana are currently inside Sana's car. Both quiet on the way back to Mina's home.

"You mean it." Sana breaks the silence and Mina turns to Sana, who is still focus on her driving. Mina sigh and look outside of the window.

"I've been wanting to hear that for a long time." Sana said, and the traffic light becomes red. It was night, very late.

Mina didn't react, though bit taken aback by Sana's sudden statement. "Secrets I have held in my heart, are harder to hide than I thought. Maybe I just wanna be yours." Sana sings.

Mina admit, she doesn't fucking understand everything right now. She's frustrated why Sana is behaving this way tonight. Soft, gentle and vulnerable. She could see it, she could feel it through the talk before, and now.

"I feel like you have things you want to say to me, tonight." Mina said, still looking outside of the window.

"I do." Sana muttered, and now the traffic lights becomes green. "I have secret that I've been hiding for so long." Sana said and suddenly Mina felt nervous than ever.

She gets goosebumps. She doesn't know why, but something insides her twist. She's afraid, but she doesn't know what she's afraid of.

Twisted feelings.

"Fuck it." Mina whisper and Sana stops her car. They are now right in front of Mina's home.

Mina turns to Sana. "Say it." Mina said, demanding. "Hm?" Sana act dumb. "The secret." Mina said and Sana rolled her eyes. "It's late. Go inside." Sana commands but Mina didn't listen.

"Come on." Mina whisper, almost sounds so desperate.

Sana sigh, thinking for a moment. Eyes wandering elsewhere, anywhere but Mina. Then, her eyes went to Mina's.