C

Sana, Momo and Nayeon step into the party place, Jihyo's apartment. Right at the moment they step into Jihyo's apartment, they were greet by a pleasant welcome by Jihyo. "Thank you so much for coming, all of you." Jihyo said and brightly smiles at the three of them. "Please enjoy this party tonight. I'll be right back." Jihyo continued and walk away, walking to her other friends who just walk in.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Sana wonder and Nayeon rolled her eyes. "You ask as if you never been to a party." Nayeon deadpanned and Momo laugh. "Just weird." Sana said and suddenly, someone accidentally bumps onto her shoulder, it wasn't strong but the person who bumps onto her by accident almost fell, but Sana's reflexes are fast enough to catch the girl's waist, preventing her from falling.

When the girl slowly turn her body, they made an eye contact. They look at each other as if they were looking at their lovers, full of adoration and suddenly, it's just two of them. World seems to freeze for a moment.

"Mina?" Sana mumbled, quiet surprised but Mina just remain calm and didn't move as Sana's arm still didn't move away from Mina's waist.
Sana look deep into Mina's eyes, as if she were staring at her soul, her eyes are so beautiful yet scary at the same time.

As if on cue, another person accident trip while holding a drink, making the drink flew onto them, more accurate to Sana since her reflexes success to save Mina getting on any danger. Sana just close her eyes while letting the water pour down from her skin, cold. Mina notice that Sana is shivering so she steadily stand by her feet and remove Sana's hand from her waist, she pull Sana's hand into hers and walk into the toilet.

Once they were in the toilet, Mina lock the toilet door and face Sana who is now soak in wet. "Why did you do that?" Mina ask after a long moment of silence. "I don't know, maybe it's my reflexes?" Sana said, unsure. "If it's a reflexes you would have save yourself first." Mina said and heaves a sigh. "I don't know, it just it suddenly-- I don't know!" Sana said, frustrated, unable to properly said a words to explain.

After minutes passed, Sana finally look up to look at Mina. Surprised when she saw that Mina is staring at her. "What?" Sana ask, didn't quite catch what Mina's stares meant. Mina just use her eyes to the showers beside her, making Sana's eyes widening. "NO." Sana said and Mina rolled her eyes. "If you want to forever be soak with those mess, your choice." Mina said, but still didn't move even a bit. "Then why are you still here?" Sana ask and Mina shrugged her shoulder. "I drag you here, so I'm responsible for cleaning you, and since you safe me from falling and get splashing from those water, yes you need to be clean. Don't worry about clothes, I always left spares clothes inside Jihyo's apartment, I think sizes wouldn't be a problem." Mina declared and Sana rolled her eyes, "But still, I couldn't be naked right in front of you." Sana insisted.

"I wouldn't rape you." Mina casually said and Sana rolled her eyes. "If you say so." Sana said and start taking her clothes off. While Mina just watch her. Sana step into the showers and start cleaning herself. Mina heaves a sigh before, "I'll get you some new clothes." Mina said and get out of the bathroom to get Sana a new pair of clean clothes.

Sana just smiles at herself, she notices how Mina's face reddening but choose to not think much about it. She could feel her heart flutter when she remembers the moment earlier, when Mina bumps onto her by accident, how Sana's body respond so fast to Mina, and most importantly, Mina's mesmerizing eyes. "She's so pretty up close." Sana find herself mumbles lots of things about Mina tonight. "She makes my world shake." Sana whisper to herself. Oblivious to her heart that are starting to love exercise.

"Who's pretty?" A voice suddenly interrupt making Sana's mind back to reality. She turn around and find Mina back in the bathroom with new clothes on her hands, but just stand there and didn't go outside. "Out." Sana demand but Mina didn't move an inch. "I told you, until you're clean, I'm responsible for any dirt that stick on your skin." Mina said and Sana rolled her eyes, turning back to clean herself, fast, as her smile edge on her face.