sadie || hate you

you sighed. it was currently one in the morning and there you were in bed, deep in thought. you couldn't seem to get any sleep at all and you knew the reason well enough. that sadie sink girl you just met a few months ago was starting to grow on you and you hated it. you kept trying to convince yourself that you totally weren't crushing on her but it obviously wasn't working. the more you saw her everyday, the more you liked her and the more it hurts because you knew that she would never like you in that way.

and you hated that. 

to be honest, you knew it was a selfish thing to think of but you couldn't help it. you really wanted sadie to be yours and for you only. you badly wanted to tell her how much you love her, or tell how pretty she is everyday. you wanted to be able to hug her and cuddle with her whenever. you wanted to be able to hold her and comfort her whenever she's sad, telling her that you would always be there for her no matter what. but you know those were all not going to happen. and that hurts you. more than anything else could ever do.

i hate her.

i hate how she's so perfect. 

i hate how she's so beautiful in every way.

i hate how she makes me feel things whenever she looks at me.

i hate how she makes me so jealous all the time.

i hate how she's better than me in every way.

i hate how much i convince myself that she'd like me back one day.

i hate how much i care about her.

i hate how i'll never be with her.

i hate how much i love her.

i hate how much i love you,

sadie sink