- They're coming. – J'onn warned them telephatically

Kara was standing staring at all the buttons in that huge table, trying to use her heat vision to destroy them. J'onn joined Oliver, Constantine and Laurel outside the ship to help them fight so Kara could have time to destroy the device.

Laurel was about to use her sonic scream when she got hit on the head and fell unconscious on the ground, Constantine following right after. One of the Thanagarians held Heatwave's gun he took from Mick when knocked him out and pointed at J'onn.

- I've heard your species loves fire. Maybe I'll share this pretty thing with you, if you love it so much.

J'onn couldn't have any time to think, the flames came towards him and he barely had time to fly higher in the sky to deflect it.

There was only Oliver standing between the rest of the Thanagarian army and Kara. He grabbed one of his special arrows, knowing he would bring them all to hell before they could try to reach Kara, took a deep breath and aimed.

In 1984, inside the Wave Rider, Barry stared worried as he knoced on Sara's door that was left open.

- Can I come in?

- Sure – Sara said as she turned around to face him.

- Are you ok?

- Yes.

- I don't buy it.

- Barry...

Barry walked closer and crossed his arms. He knew she was trying to put a brave face on but deep down she wasn't ok at all. He had seen it too many times to know when she did stuff like this.

- I know you're not used to open up to people, but I thought after everything that happened between us, you would feel at least comfortable to tell me the truth... I know you pretty well at this point. So I'll ask again: Are you ok?

- No.

- Is this about what you did earlier? To Lex?

- Sort of... I know I took it too far, he deserved by the way, but I know I could just have knocked him out. Is just that... Like I said, old habits die hard. Once an assassin...

- You're not that assassin anymore and that was like ages ago, literally, pre crisis. We live in a new universe, with a new reality...

- Nothing can erase what I know Barry. The world must remember differently, but I know what I did... I'm not saying it still affects me, because it doesn't. I know I've come too far and I know better now. But...

- A part of you feel scared about what you feel when you have to go to an extreme as you did with Lex... right?

- Yes. How do you know me so well?

- We all have been there. – Barry said as he reached for her hand – I've been there too many times, afraid, wondering... I can recognize it in you. I know you will do what's necessary and won't cross that line because you know deep down; it wouldn't be the right thing to do. You are the captain of a time ship, you lead a great team of heroes, you guys managed to redeem Mick and I think no one was expecting that. – He smiled, making Sara smile. – Don't worry about it, you did what you had to do, you kept us all safe, you saved Superman.

- Yeah, I did... - Sara stared at Barry with a wide smile on her face.

- Is not every day you can say that, I mean...

Sara laughed and caressed Barry's hand.

- Thank you.

- For?

- For being you.

Sara's lips closed on Barry's as they hugged each other.

Scotland 1624.

Darkness surrounded the huge castle the Wave Rider left behind as they jumped through time. Inside a cold room, in the complete dark, Lex body lay on the ground, with the knife still on him. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled as he saw a dark shadow covering the entire place.

Back in Star Labs, Oliver fought bravely against 5 remaining Thanagarians, doing the best he could to keep them away from the control room. He felt tired, in pain, but he refused to give up. He had no arrows left, so he dropped his bow and started hand on hand combat, but it was useless against all of their powers they decided to use at the same time and Oliver finally fell down on the ground while the Thanagarians went inside the ship.

- Just...a bit...more – Kara was exhausted, still using her heat vision on the main button that was left to detroy. The screens in front of her were all broken, half the control table was full of smoke and the other half was broken, but this button was giving her a headache. Kara could hear the Thanagarians coming inside and she increased the strenght she had left to hit that button with all the power she could gather inside of her.

The button started to glow more and more until Kara felt it was about to finally explode. Kara used all the energy she had left and the thing finally got destroyed. Kara used her super speed to fly outside the ship and grab her friends away from it, knowing it would explode and hurt them. As soon as it exploded, a bit of its energy hit Kara full in the back and she fell down, dropping Laurel, Oliver, Constantine and J'onn too. She rolled on the floor until finally stopped. She looked to her side and saw Oliver next to her, unconscious on the floor. She had no strenght left to get up so she crawled towards him, reaching for his face as soon as she got to him.

- Oliver? Oliver, wake up! – She whispered starting to feel desperate. – She managed to sit and looked around her, seeing J'onn, Laurel and Constantine slowing opening their eyes and getting up. She looked back at Oliver, still having no response – OLIVER?

Her forehead touched his as she felt a few tears coming down her cheeks. Her lips touched his slightly, while one of her hands caressed his face. She started to tremble, feeling her heart jumping inside her chest. Oliver couldn't leave her again. Not like this.

Kara felt Oliver's lips moving with hers and kissed him back with a bit of desperation from the scare she just had.

- Oliver? – She whispered as she opened her eyes and saw him opening slowly his eyes – You're ok, thank Rao. – She said as she hugged him tight.

- Yes... Thanks to you – He whispered, smiling at her. – Is it over?

- Yes. – Kara said as she saw pieces of the Thanagarian ship all around the floor. – I was scared of losing you again... I was scared I couldn't tell you how much you mean to me. I don't want to hide what I feel anymore.

- Neither do I – Oliver said, as he kissed her again – I love you.

- I love you... And don't you scare me like this again – She said starting to get up after playfully punching his shoulder.

Kara helped Oliver get up since he was still sore. Laurel, Constantine and J'onn got closer to them, looking at the Thanagarians on the ground.

- This still isn't over. – Laurel said

- So let's make sure everyone else is ok and take our planet back! – Kara said with anger in her voice