"Aniyo. Everything's fine. What is it?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"Come to eat," I nodded my head and walked down following Wooyoung. I sat down and played with the food. 

"Y/n, aren't you eating?" Hongjoong asked as he looked at me.

"Uh... I am," I said and stuffed my mouth. I finished eating as fast as I could and sat in front of the TV. Mingi took his seat beside me and played the news. I wasn't interested in looking at it. 

"Is anything bothering you?" He asked. I shook my head and looked to the left. 

"I am feeling bored," I replied. 

"How about we play something?" Jongho suggested.

"How about UNO?" Yunho suggested. 

"Are you still a kid to play UNO?" Hongjoong asked.

"Then let's play adult games," Mingi said. Everyone went silent.

"I meant truth or dare but the adult version. If someone fails to say or do it, has to take a shot," 

"I'm in!" San said with an excited tone. And soon everyone joined in. Mingi looked at me for a response.

"Whatever," I said and we sat in a circle. Beside me was Mingi and Yeosang. Mingi spun the bottle and it pointed at Wooyoung.

"Truth or dare?" San asked with a smirk.

"Truth,"

"Lovely! I was waiting for this," Mingi said and was ready to ask his question.

"I'll go first," Yunho said.

"If you were to kiss someone in this room, who would it be?" He asked.

Wooyoung looked at me and lifted his hand slowly. I was shaking my head lightly saying no. He pointed his finger at me and then shifted it to San immediately.

I sighed in relief.

"San," He said.

"My turn. What's a secret you've never told anyone?" Seonghwa asked. He hesitated to answer it.

"Secret... I am... in love with someone," He said looking at me first and then at the others.

"Wooyoung's committed!!" Everyone shouted.

"Can't believe you got someone to love you with your naughty behavior. When are you gonna introduce us to her? Wanna see the girl who can bare you," Mingi teased. He knew it after all.

"I'll tell you when the right time comes. Next question,"

"I'll go. When was the last time you lied and to whom it was?" Yeosang asked.

"Um... Yesterday. I lied to..." He looked at Hongjoong and smiled awkwardly.

"Hyung, I'm sorry," He said in a pleading manner.

"I'll deal with you later," We all laughed.

It was my turn to ask him.

"Uh... What's one thing or person you cannot live without?" I asked.

"My girlfriend," He answered immediately, without hesitating. I was a bit surprised to hear his answer cause I didn't expect it. I sealed my lips and looked down, hiding my smile from them. 

"You love your girlfriend so much? I am very curious to see her," Jongho said.

"I'll introduce her when the right time comes," He said, and the next person carried on with their questions. 

The bottle was spun multiple times and everyone raised pretty weird questions depending on the person. And it was my turn!

"Truth or dare?" Yunho asked. 

"Um... Dare," I said. 

"Well, wait for a while," Mingi said and they all joined together to choose a dare for me. 

"Buy us dinner along with Seonghwa hyung," Jongho said. I looked at him to be surprised as well. 

"What if I don't?" 

"You have another option," I turned to San who said. 

"And what is that?"

"Stay in a locked room with Seonghwa hyung for the next 10 minutes," 

"You've got to choose one," Wooyoung said. I can't believe he was also a part of it. 

"What if I don't choose both?"

"You've got to chug down this entire bottle of beer," Yeosang said. 

"I am not in the mood to drink. I'll go buy dinner then," I said getting up. 

I looked at him who just sat there without moving. 

"Yah! San! What are you doing there, sitting? Didn't you hear what I said? Better come before I run off alone," I said. 

"Hyung," He said looking at Seonghwa. He nodded and got up. 

"I'll kill you all once I'm back," I said and walked out while he followed me from a distance.