Potter manor, Mystic falls - part 2

Start from the beginning

As we entered the room, my eyes grew wide in shock

As we entered the room, my eyes grew wide in shock. I looked over at Raven once again and saw an identical expression, though a large smile was plastered on her face.

"Wow," she whispered as she stepped further into the room, letting go of my hand as she inspected every inch of it. I made my way toward the large wall of windows and a sense of belonging and calmness swept over me. The view was spectacular, looking over our entire gardens and the gorgeous blue sky, which shined down on all the flowers and lakes that flowed through our land.

"Master bedroom has a bathroom and big closet, perfect for master and mistress" Riley announced, gaining our attention. Raven grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me excitedly towards one of the two doors, revealing the en suite.

The bathroom was bright and spacious, with a bath large enough for both of us and a shower that could fit at least ten people

The bathroom was bright and spacious, with a bath large enough for both of us and a shower that could fit at least ten people. A small door connected to the bathroom, and we found that the toilet was separate to give the person privacy if needed.

"We could have a bathroom party in here" I teased with a wide grin, making Raven look at me with a raised eyebrow and an amused smile. However, the smile vanished slowly and an unusual look appeared, her eyes darkened slightly as she looked up at me. My mouth grew dry and I gulped, hoping the lump disappeared from my throat. The look was so fucking attractive that I instantly felt my trousers get tighter and I moved from one foot to the other, hoping to get rid of the uncomfortable position my cock was in. I watched closely as she moved closer to me, her long manicured nails dragging across my bicep, making me shudder under her delicate, yet seductive touch.

"I'm sure we can arrange that" She purred with a wicked smile before stepping back, I bit back a groan at her teasing, which had become a common thing between us. We had yet to officially sleep together and it was becoming more difficult to stay away.

"Let's see the walk-in wardrobe," She said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom. I watched the curve of her arse as she walked, her hips swaying and it took everything in me not to take her to bed and fuck her until she couldn't walk. I shook the thoughts away as we entered the walk-in wardrobe. (did not allow me to enter a picture of it for some reason)