i. flowery smiles

Start from the beginning

Stiles with the help of Lupe tried to pick it back up, while failing as the two teens heard a familiar scream, "Lydia? Was that her?" Lupe asked before they, along with Lydia's father and Scott's mom quickly ran toward her room. Stiles had pushed all of them away to get there first. Lupe stayed by the entrance of the bathroom, "where could she be?" She asked while Stiles stared at the open window. 

After they left the room, Stiles and Lupe stayed next to each other, talking about where she could have ended up. As Stiles's dad interviewed Melissa and Lydia's dad, Lupe watched Stiles leave her to walk up to his dad while giving a description of her, saying how she was actually strawberry blonde, and even Lupe didn't know that. While he did that, she texted Mara and Derek what had happened and then quickly followed Stiles when his dad told him to go home instead of being here at the hospital. As she passed the machine, she tried to not make eye contact with the vending machine they both contributed to breaking.

Lupe sped up and walked towards the side of Stiles's car to see Scott in the passenger seat, "Hey Scott" She smiled sweetly and waved, to which he did the same before getting into focus mode when Stiles got in the car and gave Scott a  hospital robe Lyrida had taken off but before she could listen to the two boys conversation Lupe's phone had rung.

She stepped away from them a bit before reading the text message in her head; 'meet us here in a bit, ps don't reply, see you soon' - M it read, she was confused a bit before remembering her friend's nickname, "Mara" she whispered, she closed her phone and nodded to herself. 

She saved the location, and walked towards the Stile's car, "Text me if you guys find anything on her okay? Stay safe as well" She smiled, "You not coming with us?" Stiles asked, She shook her head. Stiles nodded while starting the car, his headlights showing Allison walking towards them "But she is" Lupe smiled at Alison as she had shown up randomly, 'Hi bye Allison" She waved bye to each one while getting into her car, driving quickly away from the place.

She had stopped driving and parked at the side of the road, she looked around trying to find Derek or Xiomara. But there was no one so she made the brave choice and get out of her car. Which was stupid of her with the thought of there being more wolves out there. 

She hugged her jacket close to her body as she walked around the area, before stopping at a tombstone, "Oh they did just not send me here" She groaned before turning around and heading towards her car, she didn't make it far since she didn't see her car in the spot she left it, "what? How?" she whispered, she looked around making sure she didn't just walk somewhere that looked similar. 

She pulled out her phone before realizing her phone wasn't getting a signal, "what in the world of flowers is happening? The last time I'm ever answering an unknown numbers texts" she grumbled before walking around the cemetery, "pretty sure I'm here illegally, I could be thrown to jail but noooo they don't give a crap about me apparently and if I get arrested" she crossed her arms trying to find Derek or Xiomara.

"Mara? Derek" she whispered knowing they could hear, "Derek? Mar-" she stopped whispering when she saw someone in those excavator machines. She hesitated before walking towards it, if she got in trouble with the law, she knew Stiles's dad could help her at least get community service.

"Umm hello?" she spoke softly while taking the skins from her thumbs "My umm car seemed to disappear on the side of the road, I umm had difficulty with something, uh- Issac?" the person operating the machine turned around with wide eyes, a scared expression came across his face before relaxing slightly, "You know my name?" He was starstruck, Lupe had been the second most popular girl, after Lyrida, for being the nicest, caring person ever, no one ever hated her and everyone wanted her attention. Lupe smiled, "Of course! You're on the lacrosse team, number 14" she moved from one foot to the other, she also didn't want to mention that she would stare at him when she went to go see Jackson, Scott, and Stiles play when Allison and Xiomara dragged her to watch. She liked him but she ignored her feelings since they usually went away. This one hasn't.