Chapter 8

KEY: Your POV, Wesker's POV

           I arrived at Test Room C to see a large crowd of scientists with clipboards. They were all writing things down. I wasted no time, pushing past them as I spoke, "Move!"

             My voice scared my subordinates, as it should. They rushed out of my way as I made it to the glass. Y/N lay unconscious in a testing chair behind a glass window. I punched the window immediately shattering everything. I ran to Y/N's side & tore off their restraints. I broke the machine that waited to inject them with Uroboros. In this moment, the kindness that Y/N had taught me had left my mind. I made my way to Excella, the heaviness in my steps growing stronger from anger. I stood to face them, raising my hand. I slapped Excella with force. She fell to the floor & grasped her cheek.

I leaned in close to her, "I don't care whether you knew that they are my love or not. You will never lay a hand nor an eye on them ever again."

              Excella nodded behind tears. I turned on my heel & entered the test room once more. Y/N was stirring in their seat, I picked them up & turned to the crowd.

"You will forget this person, or I will kill you all."

                The scientists all backed away as I walked. I returned to our home once more & closed the door with my foot. I made my way to our bedroom & set Y/N on the bed. I'm not doing good enough at protecting my love. If I find out that Excella did this knowing full well that Y/N is mine I will kill her. Torture her for hours. No matter how smart that woman is she must not have basic human instinct. This is why humans must go. They only hurt themselves, only the strong should survive. I begrudgingly left the room to grab my equipment. I will not rest until I am sure Y/N is safe.

                 I woke up with a pain in my cheek. What happened? I looked up to see Wesker standing over what looked like blueprints.

"Wesker," I asked softly.

"Oh, Dear Heart," he rushed to my side, "Are you okay? Did Excella hurt you?"

"Exc- Who?"

"You must have sleep walked or something? How did you get out of the house? Either way I'm not apologizing to her."

"What are you talking about, Darling?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm just glad you're safe & I get to spend time with you."

"We get to spend time together?"

"Yes, Dear Heart. I took the day off to make sure you are happy!"

                I'm spoiled. I pulled Wesker in for a hug & he laughed cheerily.

"I love you," he smiled brightly.

"I love you too, & your smile."

                  It wasn't something I saw often. Wesker had a lot of things on his mind. He always ranted to me about his work & I would comfort him by giving him massages. Now seems like the time for that.

"Darling you have seemed so stressed lately," I climbed behind him.

"Oh, Dear Heart~" Wesker moaned as I pushed his pressure points.

                    He leaned forward & laid down on his stomach. I sat up on him, my thighs on either side of his hips. I pressed my hands deep into his back, feeling the knots loosen. Wesker moaned once more & let out a heavy sigh.

"You work so hard to keep me safe & happy, why can't I do the same?"

                 I lifted Wesker's shirt over his head & felt his muscles pulse as my hands traveled. He groaned as I finally hit the cause of his back pain. His breath hitched. I watched him stretch in my grip. 

"I love you, Wesker."

"I love you too, Dear Heart."

               As Wesker finished his statement he sat up into a sitting position, turning to face me. He wrapped his arms around me & pulled me on top of him. I lay on his bare chest, his heartbeat soothes me. I felt so comfortable it made me want to sleep, so sleep I did. I'm so happy it can be in Wesker's embrace.

                I worked late into the night. My laptop rested on Y/N's back as they slept soundly on my chest. Since they decided to sleep I ended up working while I lay with them, seeing as I wasn't tired & had nothing to do. I got a decent amount of work done before feeling tired myself. I closed my laptop & set it on my bedside table. I wrapped my arms around Y/N before feeling my eyelids drift. I felt at peace once more. A peace I won't stop working for until it lasts forever.

                  Hours must've passed. I felt cold & alone. My hand was chained to the bed, Y/N was gone. What happened. Excella? Oh I will stop at nothing to kill whoever did this. I'm getting ahead of myself, this must be a dream. I slapped myself, feeling it. Maybe I shouldn't have slapped so hard.

"They're waking up, sir," a voice spoke in the distance.

"Who is waking up? What is going on?!" I yelled angrily at whoever thought this was anything less than treason.

"Shit, Wesker is awake. Tranq them & get out of here before he does anything."

"Hey! Unchain me this instant or so help me you will never see the dawn!"

"What the- Ow!" Y/N cried.

"Let them go! They are mine!"

I threw my hand forward & the chain refused to break. Instead, the bedframe broke in half & I was semi-free. I snapped the bedframe from the chain & cracked my neck, "You have five seconds to run!"