Chapter 6

KEY: Your POV, Wesker's POV

     Their scent filled my nose as I awoke. I couldn't help but let out a pleased groan, lightly gripping the sheets, as thoughts of last night circled my mind. I opened my eyes to see them asleep on my bare chest, how sweet. They looked perfect in this moment, as they did in every other. Their hair was messy, they wore my shirt, & their mouth lay ajar cutely. Their soft breathing brought me peace. I let my eyes drift to a close once more as I leaned my head back into the pillow. This is perfect, I never want this to- 

"Y/N? I'm back!"

        No. There was knock after knock. Not that voice, not him. Get away from us. The knocks grew louder.

"Y/N are you okay?"

         Get away. Do not disturb my human. No. I felt them shift & let out a small whimper. Y/N was waking up. How dare you disturb them.

          I was woken up by the sound of knocking, loud knocking. I lifted my hand to my head as I sat up, moving to get out of bed. I felt my wrist get grabbed & I lurched forward. Wesker's eyes were bright red, his brows furrowed. He held my wrist to the bed with force, my legs resting on either side of his hips.

"Wesker what's wrong," I asked, causing him to look away.

"Y/N? I'm getting worried!"

I know that voice, "Chris?"

          Wesker let go of my arm & I got out of bed before grabbing a pair of sweats & sliding them on. I rushed to the front door, hurriedly tying the sweats. I opened the door to see Chris with his arm up, ready to knock once more.

"Ohmygod, Y/N! I'm so glad you're safe!" Chris pulled me into a hug & lifted me up.

"Of course I'm okay, why wouldn't I be?"

"Has Wesker not gotten to you? He threatened it last time I saw him & I rushed here to protect you."

"Oh, n-no. Wesker has not come by."

"Wonderful, I want to get you to a safe space. You're too close to Raccoon City, the military plans to bomb it."

"What the fuck? I'm like an hour from Raccoon, they're going to kill a ton of innocent, healthy people."

"I know, I've been evacuating as many as I can with my team. I'm in the BSAA now. The outbreak is going to leave hundreds of thousands without homes. I can't let you get swallowed by this."

"They won't," Wesker spoke from behind me.

"Wesker?! Y/N get behind me!"

        Chris forcefully grabbed my arm & pulled me behind him. From there I was able to see Wesker leaning against the hallway wall. His sunglasses couldn't hide his bright red eyes. He grit his teeth & clenched his fists, looking up at Chris.

"Y/N will be coming with me," Wesker commanded.

"You will not touch them, I won't let you hurt Y/N again!"

          Wesker smirked & let out a small laugh. In an instant, his hand was around Chris' throat. He lifted Chris into the air with one hand & took off his sunglasses. Chris kicked & threw punches at Wesker but it wasn't enough, Wesker even seemed unphased.

           Time to die, Chris. I looked down at Y/N as I tightened my grip, only to see a look of horror on their face. I dropped Chris & felt my heart pound. I felt faint seeing them look at me like that once more. I flashed back to when I hurt them previously & it only grew worse. Y/N fell to Chris' side. No. They can't turn against me. They are mine & mine alone. This is all Chris's fault. I lifted my boot to his neck & he fought back once more. I leaned in closer with my hands placed behind my back.

"With any luck, you'll never see Y/N again," I huffed.

"Please don't hurt him!"

I stood & walked to Y/N's side, pausing & looking back, "I won't for now, Dear Heart. If he ever tries to find you though, I can't promise anything."

               The next thing I knew I was in a large room laying on a black blanketed bed. I looked to my side to see Wesker sitting in a t-shirt & gray sweats, typing on a laptop with one hand. The other hand held mine tightly. He typed furiously, heavily focused on his writing. With anger, he hit enter. His head turned to my direction with a lovelorn look. Seeing I was awake painted his face with shock. He set his computer on the bedside table & crawled under the blanket to cuddle me. I felt myself melt into his arms. I let my worries drift away.

              I am sorry, Dear Heart. I am sorry I put you to sleep on the trip here. I just needed to be sure you wouldn't run away. I can't have Chris finding you, I can't have anyone finding you. Being mine puts you at risk, you will be my greatest kept secret. One day we will be able to be happy, just the two of us, but my plans are not yet complete. I will never stop working till the day you are safe from all that can harm you.