Dudley's Birthday

[The screen lit up again showing the glowing scars before they faded. We see Elliana-Rose and Harry asleep.]

Petunia : Up. Get up. Now!

Narrator : Petunia banged on the door to the cupboard which was Ellie and Harry's room...

"You slept in a... a what?" yelled Professor McGonagall.

"Haarryy. That is your one to answer." Lia called over to where her brother was sitting with Hermione and Ron.

"A... um... a cupboard?" Harry mumbled.

"I told you not to leave them there Albus!" Minerva shouted.

Padfoot padded over to where Lia was sitting and plopped down on her feet, causing a soft smile to grace her face as she bent down to pat him.

[Dudley Dursley comes running down the stairs before going back to above the Twins' cupboard.]

Dudley : Wake up cousins. I'm going to the zoo.

[Dust and spiders fell from the crevices under the stairs.]

Petunia : Are you up yet?

Harry : Almost.

Petunia : Hurry up, everything has to be perfect for my Dudder's special day.

[Elliana-Rose groaned.]

Petunia : What did you say?

Elliana and Harry : Nothing.

Elliana : It is times like this that I wish that we could run away.

Harry : I know, but I also know that if I wasn't here to talk you out of it then you would.

Elliana : Good point. Can we?

Harry : No.

Elliana : You're no fun.

[Elliana pouts.]

Harry : Come on Lia, let's go make Ickle Duddy-Kins' birthday brekkie.

Elliana : You mean the whale-walrus-aye aye-pig hybrid?

Harry : Yes. Now let's go before Vernon comes.

[Lia and Harry leave the cupboard. They walk into the kitchen where Petunia looks down her nose at them.]

Petunia : Boy look after the bacon. Girl make the eggs. Don't either of you dare burn anything.

Elliana and Harry : Yes Aunt Petunia.

Vernon : Happy birthday son.

[Petunia and Dudley laugh.]

Vernon : Hurry up girl. Bring my coffee!

Elliana : Coming Uncle Vernon.

[Elliana whispers to Harry while smirking and adding salt to the mug.]

Elliana : I mean Vernonsense.

[Harry stifles a giggle as Elliana goes to give Vernon his coffee.]

Dudley : How many are there.

[Dudley points at his presents.]

"Bit dramatic," was heard throughout the Great Hall

Vernon : Thirty-six. Counted them myself.

Dudley : Thirty-six. But last year - last year I had thirty-seven.

"Spoilt brat!" A few people called out and some pure bloods winced, not wanting to think of the trouble that they would get into if they ever spoke to their parents like that.

[Elliana is back in the kitchen slowly counting down on her fingers.]

Vernon : Yes, well some of them are quite a bit bigger than last year.

[Elliana puts down the last finger on her hand as Dudley shouts.]

Dudley : I don't care how big they are.

Petunia : Oh, well, we will buy you two new presents when we get to the zoo. How is that?

"That is not how you solve the problem!" Molly and most of the other mothers in the room yelled.

Dudley : Then I will have...

"He can't even do simple maths!?" Some people scoffed.

Elliana : Thirty-nine.

[Elliana says as she sees the Dursleys looking at her.]

Elliana : What? I didn't want him to hurt his brain. It is his birthday after all. I'm not that mean.

"You're right, you're meaner." Draco Malfoy, one of her best friends said. Ellie just scoffed and poked her tongue out at him, rolling her eyes. Everyone else just laughed.

[Elliana pouts, dragging her feet back into the kitchen to do the dishes.]

At this many people in the Great Hall looked angrily at the screen or Dumbledore.

[Petunia who had left the room to take a phone call comes back in looking as though the twins had done something.]

Petunia : Bad news Vernon. Mrs. Figg has broken her leg. She can't take them.

[She looks back over at the twins.]

Dudley : But, I-I don't want them to c-come.

Everyone in the Great Hall scoffed at the boy on screen who was very clearly faking.

Harry : You could just leave us here.

Petunia : And come back to find the house burnt to the ground. I think not!

Harry : I won't burn the house down.

[Everyone looked at Elliana.]

Elliana : I make no promises. Especially not about something that is as tempting as that.

[The Dursleys look at her horrified. Harry just rolls his eyes looking at his sister in slight annoyance.]

"Typical Rosie/Ellie/Soph." The Slytherins and Gryffindors said in sync giving each other disgusted looks. The Ravenclaws also said it, but neither of the other houses had a feud with them so they didn't mind.

Petunia We could always take them... and leave them in the car?

"No! No way are they doing that. That could very well burn you two." The muggle-borns and muggle raised half-bloods yelled. "What are they talking about Rosie?" Astoria Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson, another two of Lia's Slytherin friends asked, utterly confused. "Leaving someone in a muggle car could burn someone due to the heat and there is eventually very little oxygen supply in the car. If there are no windows open, it is extremely dangerous." Rosie said in an emotionless voice.

Vernon : They are not staying in there. The car is new.

Petunia : Well then, I suppose that they will have to come in with us.

(A/N - Would you like to see more, less or about the same amount of the Great Hall saying what they think about what is happening.)