The Future Introductions

By the time people began making their way back into the Great Hall from the rooms provided they were shocked to see seventeen people all with their hoods up and four young girls who were napping on the shoulder of four of the cloaked figures. "You must be our guests." Albus said. The one holding the little girl nodded.

"Hey people, I'm Parker Eloise Zabini, my parents are, obviously, Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson. Pureblood and a Slytherin until I finish Hogwarts at the end of this year. I am the best and 18, woo hoo!" Parker Zabini said, flipping her hood dramatically off her almost black hair before looking at the person holding the older of the small children. "Parker! Anyway, hey everyone, my name is Olivia Pansy Zabini, but I usually go by Liv, 16 years old, Ravenclaw, pureblood and this idiot's sister." Liv began, "This is the youngest of us Zabini kids, Stella Mia, she is 3 and her favourite thing to do is use me as her pillow." She finished slowly taking her hood off her hair that is the same as the rest of the family's so that she didn't wake Stella. "What's up everyone?" Two girls said at the same time, "Galaxy, Shadow, cut it out and the sky is up by the way you two." Liv said, obviously annoyed. "Hey" "That was our line" "I'm Shadow Hallie" "And I'm Galaxy Rihanna" "We are the famous Zabini twins" "15 years old", they said taking turns. "We are in Slytherin and carry on uncle Fred and uncle George's legacy also the Marauder's legacy." They said together. Many of the teachers were worried about the trouble that these two would bring with them to Hogwarts. "Jupiter Claire and Venus Ella Zabini, we are proud Gryffindors and are 11 and 12 years old, despite us being a year apart we are way closer than those two." They said in perfect synchronisation, scaring some, while they pointed at the twin Zabinis.

"Hi, my name is Edward Remus Lupin, I am 23 years old, everyone just calls me Teddy though, I was a Hufflepuff like my mum Nymphadora Tonks and a prankster like my dad Remus Lupin. My aunt Elliana-Rose wasn't very happy with all the calls from muggle school she got, neither was uncle Harry or uncle Aries." "Are you..?" Remus begins to ask, but Teddy just shakes his head making Remus sigh in relief.

"Rose Hermione Granger-Weasley, I am 17 years old, I am a Gryffindor and daughter to Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger, half blood." A girl who looked like Hermione apart from her hair was more of a red colour, said. "I am Hugo Ronald Granger-Weasley, 15 years old, Gryffindor, half blood and her younger brother." A boy who looked exactly like Ron spoke rather annoyed that he hadn't been able to go to a table yet and eat.

"James Sirius Potter, Gryffindor, 18 years old, oldest son to Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley, half blood." A tall boy with scruffy black hair said. Everyone now held their gaze on the next tallest, a boy with slightly messy dark brown hair who seemed rather anxious. Seeing this, the small girl with wavy, long, chocolate brown hair grasped his hand smiling reassuringly up at him, this girl could not have been older than 8 or 9 years old. "Albus Potter.." "Full name Al." Rose said. "Fine, Albus... Severus Potter, happy? Anyway, I am a half-blood, youngest boy of Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter, and I am in Slytherin." The hall fell drop-pin silent after Albus introduced himself. "Hey everyone, my name is Lily Luna Potter, I am 15 years old, in Gryffindor, oldest Potter daughter and I was named after my grandmother and godmother." A girl with flaming red hair said excitedly. "Hi, my name is Elliana Sophia Potter, youngest child of Ginny and Harry and I was named after my aunt slash godmother, oh and I am 7, but I turn 8 in this many years." She said holding up four fingers, "Months El, months. You turn 8 in 4 months." Albus said calmly.

"Scorpius Draco Malfoy, I am 17, oldest child and only son of Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass, Slytherin, pureblood." Only a few people notice how he looks down when he mentions his mother. "Hi I'm Alya Nova Malfoy, 13 years old, middle child and oldest daughter of Astoria and Draco. Pureblood and a Ravenclaw." She said revealing her dark brown hair that had a single streak of platinum blonde at the front on the left side of her hair. Next a girl who removed her hood before speaking and who's hair was the the opposite of Alya's spoke cheekily, "Quoi de neuf, my name is Celeste Narcissa Malfoy, 10 years old, I am a pureblood and youngest child and daughter to Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass. I am also, rather unfortunately, the younger sibling to both of these blubbering baboons."

"What's happening people, we are Severus Sirius and Minerva Elliana Black. Oldest kids and the twins of Aries Black and... Elliana-Rose Potter." They paused, "I got POTTER!" Aries was screaming continuously while Elliana kept mumbling, looking at her friends and brother in disbelief, "I married the toe rag?" Suddenly, without the ever-observant Elliana's notice I mean, Aries had come over and plopped down into the seat next to her. "We are in Gryffindor and Slytherin, we are 13 and both half bloods." They then took off their hoods showing mischievous smirks that could only mean trouble. Another boy then introduced himself, "Hi, my name is Remus James Black. I am a half blood and second youngest child of Elliana-Rose Potter and Aries Black. I have just turned 5 years old, and Minnie forgot to introduce our little sister." Minerva then looked around confused before she realised that she was holding her sister, "Oh, right, whoops? Anyway, this is Nymphadora Lily Black, and she is 1 year old tomorrow in our time. She is also the youngest of the Black kids."

"We have four kids?" Elliana-Rose asked in disbelief.

"Eight, soon to be twelve. The triplets are grounded, and Sophia didn't want to come without them since they go to Hogwarts soon, good luck to everyone who teaches here in the future. You are definitely going to need it. The quadruplets, that aren't born yet, are going to be called Artemis, Athena, Aphrodite and Aries. The triplets are 10 and are named Forest, Felix and Fern. Oh, and Sophia is 8." Remus told them.

Everyone was now looking at Venus and Jupiter who were each holding a baby girl. "This is Raelynn Rose Nott," "and this is Maelynn Alya Nott," "daughters of Theodore Nott and Alya Malfoy." "Pureblood." The two took it in turns saying before saying together, "They are 6 months old and twins."

Everyone in the Great Hall was silent until Teddy broke it asking, "Well shall we start the movies?"