Talk With The Godparents

(A/N - Above is the metamorphmagus hair colour chart I am using for Elliana-Rose, I will try to add it at the top of all chapters from now on so that everyone has a point of reference [mostly me as I am very forgetful.])

"How come we didn't know about this?" and other similar exclamations were asked once they were out of earshot from everyone else.

"Harry?" Lia said, looking at him.

"Lia?"

"Stop asking each other and tell us, please." Minnie said sadly. She wished she had known, she told Albus not to leave them there.

"James?"

"Lily?"

"Hazza."

"Soph."

"Harry!"

"Elliana-Rose!"

"Don't call me that!" Lia's hair went from the soft blue she liked to a deep, dangerous red colour.

"Calm down both of you, that is enough. Do not make me enter your minds." Sev said. Suddenly a pale Lia with teal and ice blue hair was bolting out of the room with Harry on her tail, hoping to help calm his twin down.

"Severus!" Nymphadora Tonks scolded before going after her godchildren, knowing that Minerva, Sirius, Remus and Molly would finish scolding him.

_________________________________________

"Lia! Lia, it's okay, he wouldn't actually do that without permission. He was just trying to get us to stop fighting. By the way sorry for using your full name." Harry said, slotting in next to his sister in the hall.

Dora came over.

"Shove over." She said playfully.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sor..." Ellie rambled, her hair now a yellow-green colour.

"Hey. That's enough of that. Just calm down alright Lils?" Nymphadora said, pulling Ellie into her arms.

Soon enough Elliana-Rose had calmed down and Nymphadora subtly sent a patronus to Minerva, Severus, Molly, Sirius and Remus saying to let it go for now. Although she herself was worried about Rosie's reaction, she knew it would only make matters worse if she was bombarded with questions. Once Harry, Ellie and Dora were back in the godparents' sight again it was clear all of them wanted to run up and check on the twins but were restraining themselves... until Nymphadora nodded, then the swarm of adults came rushing towards the twins before rethinking and going one at a time. Severus did not stop apologising and Phia stayed in her Aunt Minnie's arms before they all went back into the Great Hall, mentally preparing to continue watching these movie things.

(A/N - Sorry that I have not updated in a while. I have had a hectic term and will try and update at least once a week from now on. Also please do not be a silent reader as your comments not only help me improve my writing and techniques but also remind me to continue writing. I will try and write/post the next chapter today or tomorrow.)