021💖

Megan sighed as she woke in bed next to Tom. She had spent the weekend with him as she didn't want to be around her father.

Tom opened his eyes and smiled. He looked to her. "Are you okay?" He asked as he kissed her.

Megan nodded and smiled. "I'm okay. Just glad I'm away from Michael and his asshole ways."

Tom laughed. He kissed her and smiled. "It'll be okay. I promise you," he said as he looked to her and kissed her.

"I hope so. I'm having a baby. So I don't need or want the stress of my father," she told him.

"I understand that. Do you know where Grace is? Only she hasn't text you at all."

Megan shook her head. "No. But I'm sure she's done the same as me and disappeared for a little bit," she said.

"Okay."

Tom kissed her as he climbed out of bed. Megan stretched and groaned. She saw Tom and smirked. "You know if I'm here tonight, I want that," she said.

Tom smirked and winked. "Behave then."

***
Megan walked into school. She saw Sian and groaned as she walked over. "Where have you been?" She asked.

"I stayed with friends. Don't worry. I was safe."

Sian rolled her eyes. "I know you were safe. Where's Grace? I haven't seen her at all."

Megan shrugged. "I'm not her wife. I don't know where she is. Have you tried calling her?" She asked as she walked off.

"I haven't finished with you."

"I've finished with you. I'm late for class," Megan said as she looked to her.

Sian sighed and watched as her daughter walked off. She was worried about both her girls. But she knew that she wasn't in the right place to judge them.

***
Megan walked into the common room. She frowned when she couldn't see Grace anywhere. She took out her phone and tried calling her. It went to voicemail.

Megan sat down and took out her work. She sighed as Michael came and sat opposite her. "Where have you been?" He asked.

"None of your business. You might be my father. But you're not the boss of me. Leave me alone," Megan said.

Michael sighed. "Look. I'm your father. You can't just treat me like this. You're my daughter. Please."

Megan shook her head. She sighed as she stood up and walked off. She wasn't in the mood to deal with it.

***
Tom pulled Megan into his classroom. He held her against the wall and smiled. "You're amazing. You know that?"

"I wish. I'm getting huge and it's annoying me," Megan said as Tom kissed her neck.

Tom rolled his eyes. He kissed her lips. "You are amazing. You're having a baby. And I know it hasn't been easy. But I promise that everything is going to be okay."

Megan nodded and smiled. "I know. I've got you. I'll always have you right?" She asked.

"You will. I promise."

The two of them kissed passionately. Megan laid her head against his chest and sighed. But she was unaware of just how everything was about go downhill for her. Especially her relationship with Tom.