|7|Fluxed Girl

She was Nano. She was sad.

Sad? No. Nano was devastated. She kept crying too. She hated it. Hated it all. She wanted it all to stop. For everyone to be back at their homes, with their partners by their sides. She wanted everyone to be happy. But, of course, that is Kimpossible. Stories don't work that way.

She felt so hopeless; like everyone else. They all die, or are too mentally unstable to be able to be of too much use.

'Allow the dead to stay dead, and the living to die.'

She used this as an excuse to help her keep sane. A firm grip on her lifestyle would lessen the grief, Nano told herself. It would make suicide much easier too do, if Nano could do it. Lalna had removed all harmful items long before he died, scared that his evil alter-ego would harm her. And there Nano sat, in a daze. She then just agreed. Agreed to live.

They had tunnelled in the Flux Buddies Hill to form a cavern, which expanded around and down. They stored everything they could salvage and tried to rebuild their life in cobblestone and dirt. Trying to piece together their lives. It's a shame that Lalna isn't there to comfort Nano. Lalna was truly gone, in Nano's mind.

Nano looked at the Metallurgic Infuser, and thought of Lalna. Her face saddened. She started to cry. She would get her revenge. She would try to destroy-

And Nano teleported to the Box.

***

"Is this... the Box? Where people die, and go mental?"Nano wiped away her tears.

"Yes. And this is where you're going to die."

"No!"Nano shouted stubbornly."I will not die! I know what you do to people. You break them, twist their souls and torture them. I will not fall for petty tricks. I have lost everyone I love already..."She trailed off, knowing her tears were starting to form, but she refused to cry in front of these people."You will not break me."

"Oh, really?"The voice asked sarcastically.

"Yes."Nano stood firm.

"Then what if I put, hmm, this?"

The speakers crackled and a figure Nano expected least to see showed up."Hello, Nano."

"L-Lalna?! But how?"Tears formed in her eyes, and she relished the blonde hair, the green eyes, the white lab coat.

"They kept me here, Nano, it was painful." His eyes were dull, but Nano couldn't see that. She was blinded, by joy and surprise."Nano..."Lalna whispered as he fell, fell into Nano's arms.

"Lalna! Are you... Okay?"Nano asked worriedly.

"I don't think so..."Lalna slumped onto Nano. But Nano didn't realise the fact that Lalna had a knife to her back, ready to stab her all this time.

Nano knew something was wrong, and her heart felt strange. She immediately shoved Lalna back, alarmed. Her eyes widened as she saw the knife."Lalna... You were going to kill me, weren't you?"She whispered meekly.

"I'm Lalnable. LALNABLE. Why does nobody know? We look completely different. Even Lalna's lover can't tell."Lalnable rolled his eyes and circled the knife around his hand, blood pouring out of the wound. He didn't seem to feel any pain, though.

Nano blushed."Lalna and I were not lovers!"

"Yeah right."Lalnable sighed."I guess I'll just have to kill you. There's no torture of emotion. Oh well, blood will suffice."Lalnable lined towards Nano with the knife in hand.

"Lalnable!"Nano cried, and the psychopath briefly stopped."Listen."

He glanced at her, giving a 'Carry on?' sort of look, but all too ready to knife her heart.

"I think you can change... You can become like Lalna, and be at peace. Maybe you can stop loving blood, and start loving me? Like Lalna?"

"Why. Just why."Lalnable's eyes were shadowed by his hair. Nano looked cluelessly at him."Why am I always perceived as the bad guy? I-I don't know what I did, but I don't know why people hate me. I'm not... The bad guy..."

Nano looked with pity in her eyes, and she went knowing that he was going to backstabbing her. Being killed by Lalna, though, is an ideal way to die in Nano's case. She walked forwards and he didn't lunge, he didn't stab, he accepted her hug with surprise. Lalnable went into his knees, and Nano hugged his head to her chest."Dont worry, Lalnable. You're not the bad guy."She crooned, and engulfed her face in the mass on Lalna's hair."You can kill me if you want."

"But that would make me the bad guy."

"No matter what you do, Lalna, or Lalnable, you will never be the bad guy."

Lalnable's arms lifted, and hugged Nano back. And the warmth Nano longed for was there, there was no more pain.

By this time scientists were screaming 'kiss!!' And yelling like hyped fangirls. But, of course, Nano and Lalnable couldn't hear them.

The man rose from his chair."Enough is enough, Lalnable. You've had your fun. Now kill her already."The man said, and it echoed through everyone's minds. Fear crept up Nano's spine as Lalnable glanced painfully at his knife.

"I won't do it."He said loudly.

"Nano."Lalnable whispered quickly."This is the man who create the box, and you must destroy him."Lalnable paused as he heard chairs being pushed back."If you do, there will be no more death, other than spontaneous ones."

"Lalnable! You have to help me defeat him!"

"They won't let me out of here alive, Nano."He looked grim."The reason we can't find the Box is because it is in a different dimension. Kill the man, and you prevail. Get killed, and you will fuel a massacre."

Nano gulped, and the ground started to shake."Brace yourself."

"Who is this man?"Shouted Nano, over the deafening noise.

"His name is Isra-"And Lalnable slipped and fell down."Shit!"

"Israshit?"

"No!! Isr-"Lalnable yelled as he disappeared.

"Don't worry Lalnable. I will kill him. For you, and for the Yogscast."Nano growled as she stared into the panel of scientists.

AN:

Is someone FINALLY going to destroy the Box? Or die? Oh god. Sorry, Kim. No more Dunkim today, folks.