Decision

I asked her thrice but she neither said "NO" nor "YES", just looked into my eyes and got her lips tightened. I was struggling with my thoughts of: "Should I?" and "What if she's not into this?", but I put them aside and caressed her face like that of a baby. Her skin was as smooth as a rose petal and her cheeks turned red like that of a cheery. She instantly closed her eyes and I brought my lips to hers. They met but were swiftly withdrawn. I looked at Raelynn and found her smiling. I embraced her and kissed her again. As much as I was tightening my arms around her, our kiss was getting deeper. I started sucking her lower lip gently, bit it, then kissed again. Our heart beats were synchronized, in the midst of which we forgot my mother to be present in the next room. We slowly went to our normal position 10 minutes after which Raelynn went to her home since her mother called. It feels like paradise when you wish for someone to be yours and you get them. I wasn't able to sleep that night thinking of the things I would say to her at school the other day, and that too... if Raelynn's also awake.
      Time by time, the night passed and we met each other. We didn't spoke to for atmost 2 hours but just attended the lessons and smiled awkwardly. Later on, we were settled talking about the songs, celebs, kpop, and etc. We found each other comfortable so both of us were at ease. It was our lunch break and we went to the lavatory which had 5 washrooms. We didn't entered in any rooms but were just standing inside the lavatory gate. I checked each rooms and found no one. I grabbed Raelynn's hand pulling her towards myself and touched her forhead with mine. We closed our eyes and I slowly wrapped my right arm around her waist and putting the other one on her head. I started kissing her soft lips while bringing my left hand on her face. She pulled me back, bit my upper lip and smiled. I couldn't utter a word but chuckle. I held her face and kissed her forehead. She was looking at me like she wanted more but then we went to the classroom and continued with our lessons.
A year passed and everything was perfect then I and Raelynn decided to tell Ava and Paris about us. We argued 'bout who would tell them first. So we took Paris on call first and started giving her hints but she was clueless. Raelynn did her part but nothing changed then we continued to our normal talks. When the call declined, Raelynn texted Paris about us and at the same time messaged me:
"I texted Paris that you and I are in a relationship. What should I tell her next? What if she doesn't support us?  I'm gonna cry."
My chat was being flooded by her messages and the notification sound was making me anxious. As I went to take the phone, my mother grabbed it and started reading them.