The Crystal Clear Truth

Start from the beginning

You are not a Man enough to be called as a human......Let alone a father and a husband.

Ridhvik brushed a frustrated hand on his hairs and turned towards Riddhima who looked traumatized enough from all this happenings.

He walked towards Riddhima and cupping her face in his hands said in a soft tone.

Maa....aaye chaliye mere saath.Aapka yaha rukna thik nahi hai.

Riddhima who was already terrified and worried seeing the Rai Singhania's over there looked at Ridhvik and said in a frantically.

Nah..Nahi tum bhi chalo mere saath .Main tum teeno ko chodke nahi jaane wali.

Ridhvik cupped her face and his Jae tightened seeing her fearful eyes and said.

Aap tension matt ligeye Maa.....Humne aapse promise Kiya tha na ke aap ke khushiyon ko ham kissi ke nazar nahi lagne denge.

Bharosa kijeye hum par Maa.Sab thik hoga.

Hum teeno dubara inn logon ko aapko hurt nahi karne denge.

Sejal who came running there after hearing that Rai Singhania's arrival heard Ridhvik's word.

She came a gave Riddhima a side hug and said.

Darr matt Riddhi.....Yeh log kuch nahi kar payenge .Uss wakt to akele thi par aaj nahi hai.

Tere teeno bete teri saath hai .....Main tere saath hun.Aur humare hoothe huyi yeh log humare parivaar ke aur aankh uthakar dekhne ke himmat bhi nahi kar sakte.

Reyansh turned towards Sejal and said in a much gentle tone.

Maasi aap Maa ko kamre me lejaye and take care of her.

Then he turned towards the Rai Singhania's and all his gentle look disappeared and he said in a menancing tone.

I HAVE MANY THINGS TO SETTLE HERE.

Aryan , Ishani and Kabir gulped looking at him .

Reyansh looked at Vansh who was staring at Riddhima with unknown emotions in his eyes .
Reyansh stepped in between breaking his gaze facing Vansh with cold eyes.

Vansh looked at Reyansh and Reyansh stared back at him and said with a intentful tone.

You lost the right to even look at my Mother .....Mr.Vansh Rai Singhania.

Vansh's heart hurt as he heard Reyansh's words but he controlled his emotions.

Rivaan went near Riddhima and caressing her face said.

Don't worry Maa.....We will be there with you as soon as we can.

Riddhima clutched at both Rivaan's and Ridhvik's hands and said.

Promise.

And she heard three strong voices of her all three children with an intense confidence in their voice .

Promise Sweetheart........

Sejal gathered Riddhima in her arms and said.

Chal Riddhi sab thik hoga .

Riddhima and Sejal went away in their rooms and the last straw that binded their sanity broke up .

Reyansh, Rivaan and Ridhvik turned towards the Rai Singhania's with a stance which they world famous for the Ice King's.......Ruthless RRS brother's.

Whom you should not mess with.

Reyansh looked at Vansh and said.

Mr.VRS.....I would like to cordially invite you in my private office which is gonna be your one way ticket to the hell.