He looked rather stunning. I loved his colorful style- but it was a no-no in the office, and honestly, work was all I had.

Work was my entire life.

Eric was on his tail, and when he saw the three of us on the couch he weaved "What's up?"

We all weaved back and when, Nick came back, he stood in front of me, as if waiting for something. I sighted.

"We're not getting rid of the nickname, no?"

"Sadly" he winked.

Annoyed, I looked back at Camille- aka the one responsible that it existed in the first place.

I wasn't annoyed because I found the nickname offensive- quite the opposite, it made him sound like this big ego sexy man, and I'd love a nickname that reassured me of the opposite, as I was trying to gaslight myself into believing he wasn't all that, in order to be able to work with him.

I just needed to remember his personality, and his offensive actions.

It was rather annoying how difficult that was.

"Ah.. well" I looked away, not knowing how to put what I was feeling into words "Uh, fine, I guess? I mean, he sucks"

He immediately looked disgusted at my excuse of a description, and Eric chuckled at his face "Who's Brooding Businessman?"

"Really Nick? You haven't updated Eric on our lives?" Camille spoke up, crossing her arms.

"You're talking like you live on reality tv" Eric laughted, falling back on the couch next to her.

"I might as well with 5 roommates" she rolled her eyes.

"Babes you don't live here anymore" Gema pressed her lips, resting her hand on Camille's shoulder.

"I'm here more than all of you combined" she slapped Gema's hand off, making her whine dramatically.

I grinned, barely keeping a laugh in.

"Oh you think that's funny? Miss Keeping Secrets?" Nick stuck his tounge out at me, then sat next to Eric, to wrap his arm around him.

"There's no secrets to keep" they were annoying me now "He's exactly that, brooding, cold, man. We haven't talked a lot- when we do, we argue. Working with him is going to be a fucking mess. I don't know what he's thinking most of the time"

With that, I rested my head back, and rubbed my eyes with my hands.

Blinking away the white dots in my eyesight, I stared up at the ceiling.

'Tesoro Mio'

And I almost smiled again- what the fuck was wrong with me?

He used my own language to almost weaken me. I recognized that, yet I could still feel the shivers down my spine.

Get it together woman- he's bad bad news. You don't need this, not after what happened last time. Not after knowing he probably said the same shit to any other girl.

Because I bet that's what I was to him... just a girl.

"You say that and then your face goes through six different emotions" Gema spoke up, laughing at me.

I wish I was made of stone.

Kinda like him.

Huh.

"We'll see how this goes" I whispered, almost to myself, before sitting up to leave.

On my way to my room, I saw Nadia walk past me, and didn't pay much attention to that, as I walked in to open up my closet.