2 Violet goes on

Today at school I didn't had anyone to stick around with, since Oliver had moved.
When I was at the hallwaya someone touched my back It was Violet with her mask and gloves.

'Hi' she sayed

'Hello'

'I know that yesterday was a little crazy but umm one question, do you like, I don't know, like me? ' she asked

'Yes, kind of'

'Seriously!' she exclaimed

'Well you are cute and you also like omorashi, you won't tell the teachers right?' I asked

'Yay'

'Wait Violet I know think who you are' I sayed

'The girl that goes to your class, duh' she answered

'Yes, also the reason why I didn't know you was because you have never sayed a word in class and you haven't even raised your hand in you life or have even sayed your name'

'I know' she answered

'Also I have a memory problem so yeah' I clarified

At that moment the bell rang, we both went to class.

Wen class finished I went to the bathroom and then to the recess.
When I got there Violet was waving at me from a bench, I went towards her and we started to talk:

'Hey so um the address thing, is it going to be worse than yesterday?' I asked

'Well you have to go there with a full bladder, like desperate mode, I also recommend you to go with clothes that shows the wet spot like grey thights and a pair of tight short light blue jeans, those are the best to pee on' She answered

'I have those' I answered

'Well great' Violet answered

It was weird that Violet yesterday was a full pervert and today she was the nicest person I've met.

They day went fine but when I got home I did the same as yesterday, change to my grey thights and tight short light blue jeans and drak a few bottles of water until I needed to use the bathroom urgently.

I went to the address and it was a normal house, I knocked the door and It was Violet, she had the same clothes from yesterday but she had something in her pocket.

'Come in' Violet sayed

I came in while Violet sayed

'My parents work all day so don't worry'

I went to Violet's room and when we got there she locked the door and she jumped on top of me like yesterday and nice old Violet was again her true self.

This time she got the thing she had from her pocket, it was a vibrator, she switched the on boton and pulled down my pants, my thights and my panties and began to put her vibrator in my parts, It hurted a bit but it was also very hot.

'You like it?' She asked

I nodded, I liked the vibrator going round and a round in my parts

'Oh so you want more, eh?' Violet sayed while putting the vibrator inside my parts, I started to moan a lot and a few fluids came out of me.

Then Violet got it out of there and I puted back my stuff on.

Violet threw it to the floor and she asked:

'¿Can I pee on your lap?'

'I you let me pee on yours' I answered

And she began to pee on my lap, It was very hot, she peed there for like a minute, she truly was desperate to pee. Then it was my turn I did the same, when I released my pee I felt like in paradise.

We ended up with our pants wet but it was satisfying.

Then Violet jumped on me and she got hot so close this time that our breasts touched again this time I touched hers, they were kind of big too.

We kept doing this stuff until our pants got dry.

Then Violet got up and told me to close my eyes, I did it and when she got back she told me to open my eyes, when I did she came back with a maid dress.

I puted it on and it fitted me perfectly, then Violet asked me:

'Want to be my maid?'

And I answered:

'Yes'

I was with that maid dress the whole afternoon and I've never felt so hot I my life. But then Violet had an idea:

'How about we undress ourselves and pee like before?'

I accepted and we were on the floor completely naked and we started to pee like before it felt hot but not us much as before.

I dried my self with a towel so as Violet, we became sort of friends, so I puted on my normal clothes back on and we exchanged numbers.

I went back home and when I got there I hid my maid dress and went to sleep with my clothes on since I was very tired.