Chapter 53 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best frien

Magsimula sa umpisa

  " We can pick up these three, and then one a day."

  This time, it is no longer for her to make money alone, and she has to consider everyone, so she screened it again.

  No one else has any objection, "Listen to you."

  "Then let's go send flowers first?"

  Qingyou shook his head, "No, let's go to that promotion page first, which gives the highest commission. If the customer is very satisfied, there will be Fifty thousand dollars is enough for us to eat and live today."

  "The wedding is to be held tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow we will send flowers."

  Xu Lin nodded, "This arrangement is ready."

  So Qingyou took the order and everyone rested. Yes, I went to the newly opened tourist attraction to find the person in charge. "

  Among the guests, only Qingyou can do this, so she is in charge of the production, and the others mainly give advice.

  Qingyou listened to everyone's suggestions, combined with the information and photos given by the other party, and produced a very distinctive and beautiful web page.

  He also used many small videos given by the other party to edit it into a very eye-catching travel promotion video.

  After watching the video, Jiang Yi sighed: "Qingyou, you are so amazing, I want to travel after seeing this video."

  Qingyou is very good at editing, and combined the features of the short video into a tour here a bright spot.

  Others also agreed, "It's great!" The

  person in charge was also very satisfied after seeing it. Not only did they use their website, but they also spent 10,000 bucks alone to buy this video.

  Then everyone spent the morning and earned 60,000 bucks.

  Then Qingyou took everyone to eat a meal that is not very expensive but with local characteristics, and went to the beach to check in several attractions.

  It is found that some domestic tourists want to dive and visit the underwater ruins, but they dare not act alone.

  Qingyou took the initiative to recommend herself. She, Huo Xingchen, and Cen Haoji can all dive, so they accompanied these tourists on a tour, and each of them could earn 1,000 bucks per trip.

  Jiang You was assigned to take Xu Lin and several others to attract tourists.

  In the afternoon, everyone made tens of thousands of dollars.

  When it was over, Qingyou and the other three also took a few others to experience and tour the underwater ruins to complete the check-in.

  [Sure enough, you have to have a pair of eyes of discovery, and there is no shortage of ways to make money following your father. ]

  [Awesome, I earned so much in one day, which is something that the other two groups have not combined. ]

  [Cen Haoji and the others are already smiling, and it can be seen that it is very cool to be taken away. 】

  【Keyi Yunfei looks very unhappy! 】

  【Don't mention this green tea affects everyone's mood. 】

  [I'm also very annoyed by this green tea. It would be great if the director team made mosaics on her face. ]

  [She doesn't stand up for herself anymore, she completely let herself go, and her face collapsed the whole time. It's enough to just watch it. ]

  [Yi Yunfei is really annoying, no wonder she said that the live broadcast is a mirror of the demon, but she is not taken out. 】

  In addition to praising Qingyou, everyone scolded Yunfei, and the two properly compared pictures.

  For dinner, everyone had a sumptuous seafood meal.

  I live in a cheap, but stylish and comfortable homestay, which Qingyou found on the Internet.

  The next day, everyone went to the wedding, and everyone who would perform the show performed it again.

  This time, even Yi Yunfei played a guzheng piece, but the audience was not very popular.

  The other party knew that they were stars, and they were really good at singing and dancing, so they gave a total of 50,000 Mexican dollars for the appearance fee.

  Of course, everyone relied on Qingyou and Huo Xingchen to communicate throughout the whole process.

  After that, everyone went to play and punch cards, and the food and accommodation were also very good.

  Xu Lin and several others sighed, "No wonder Huo Xingchen enjoys being taken away so much, and we like it too!"

  Although they did their best, it was much better than their previous work as temporary workers.

  In particular, I finally experienced the feeling of traveling, eating, having fun and staying well.

  Sure enough, following Qingyou is the coolest thing, why didn't Director Dog make such a rule earlier?

  Yi Yunfei didn't put her mind on Qingyou, she was distracted from time to time, and she didn't know if her mother had arranged it.

  On the last morning, everyone went to help a flower base deliver flowers together.

  Although Yi Yunfei tried her best to look normal, Qingyou still found that she was nervous and excited.

  Thinking of Yi Yunfei's absent-mindedness yesterday, Qingyou guessed that the other party was probably going to do something, so she kept paying attention.

  After work in the morning, everyone is going to eat nearby.

  Qingyou found that when Yi Yunfei was approaching Jiang You, she sprinkled some powder on his pants.

  Walking on the street, suddenly a black back rushed out from the side alley like crazy.

  Its goal is very clear, and it pounces directly on Jiang You who is walking behind.

  This scene made Qingyou instantly understand what Yi Yunfei was going to do.

   Today's update is over, thank you for your tips and votes~~ I have seen everyone's opinions, most people want to see the Xiuxian interface, then I will write one later, but it is estimated that it will be several interfaces later~

  (End of this chapter)