Flashback Part 2

Sophia Age - 4
I woke up in the middle of the night and it was dark and scary. I got down from my bed and ran to daddy's room quick so the monsters can't get me.

Daddy was still sleeping and he didn't seem worried about monsters eating him. I crawled up daddy's bed and got underneath his covers. I was right about to fall asleep when I felt daddy's arm circle around my waist and pull me closer to him so I was snuggling into his chest.

He kissed the back of my head before I fell into a deep sleep. I woke up still snuggled into daddy. I inhaled his scent instantly relaxing. I love daddy so much even though he is mean and spanks me.

I laid on his chest for a while before an idea popped in my head. I'll make daddy breakfast. I go downstairs and no one is around. I go into the kitchen and get bread and put them in the toaster and pull it down like mommy does. Once it pops out I go to grab it and it's hot. I drop it and it gets crumbs all over the counter I set it on a plate and grab butter and try to spread it but it's hard. I get out the orange juice and try to reach for a cup but can't reach his so I bet one of my sippy cups and pour the juice. I only dump a little bit. I finish it off by grabbing a napkin and I carry it up the stairs into his room.

"Daddy. I made you breakfast." I say gently rubbing his back like mommy does when she wakes me.

He wakes up and looks at me and tries to hide his Smile. "You did?" He asks while sitting up. "Wow. That looks.....yummy." He said looking happy.

"I buttered it myself." I said proud. I sit on the bed and he eats the toast and drinks his juice. "This was the best breakfast I ever had." He said pulling me so he could kiss my cheek.

"Now about I make you breakfast?" He ask picking me up. He takes me down stairs and sees my mess in the kitchen. "You're a messy cook. He said grabbing a paper towel and cleaning up.

We had a great rest of our day. Daddy let me play in the pool all day and even got in with me. Yesterday, I had mean Daddy but today I have nice daddy.

The rest of the day went by and soon daddy was making me take a bath and he put me in my bed. I wasn't even sleepy though. Daddy said I was overtired but I tried explaining to him I was undertired but he didn't listen.

I quietly got off my bed and made my downstairs. I saw the back door was cracked open so I made my way outside. The pool had a blue light on so you could see it in the dark. I started to walk down the pool stairs and once I was mostly in the water I sat on the step. I don't know how long I sat there but someone put their hands underneath my armpits and plucked me out of the pool.

It was daddy but he didn't look happy at all to see me. He slightly bent me over and spanked me hard over and over and it hurt.

"No more." I cry hard and finally he stopped. I was crying so hard no sounds were coming out of my mouth.

He finally stopped and picked me up. He took me upstairs and changed me into new pajamas. I stood there still crying and trying to run the sting out of my butt while he was changing me.

"Sophia you can never do that again. You don't swim without an adult and if you drowned I wouldn't have even knew you were out there." Daddy said sounding sad but I don't care. He hurt my butt so bad.

I turned so I didn't have to look at him because I was mad. He got the hint because he laid me on my bed and left while I cried myself to sleep.

I hope you enjoyed this update! Please let me know what you would like to see next. This probably be the last of the flashbacks and will go back to present time.