Chapter 40 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched By Her Best Friends (40)

Start from the beginning

  Jiang You and Yi Yunfei have met so many times in private, and they still stay He didn't know about so many photos, and he felt a little resentful in his heart.

  "If this matter is not handled well, it will have a great impact on your career."

  Jiang You labelled the love brain, and joined Yi Yunfei to try to cheat Ji Qingyou.

  Seeing the live broadcast, in addition to wanting to scold the director for not being too black, he actually wanted to scold Jiang You and Yi Yunfei for their brains.

  Can't you two wait until the show is over to find Ji Qingyou, or talk alone?

  I had to talk secretly during the live broadcast, and then the director team took advantage of it.

  In this way, it is impossible to even admit or justify. After all, it is what the audience has seen and heard with their own eyes, which is too pitiful.

  After watching the hot search and the online evaluation of the live broadcast, Jiang You reached out and pinched his eyebrows.

  He said truthfully: "I liked Yi Yunfei before and pursued her, and I do have so many contacts in private."

  Then he changed the conversation and said: "But Ji Qingyou lied, she came to pursue me first, and then Yi Yunfei asked I promised, and I promised to date her for a few months."

  "Before the last show, she took the initiative to break up with me."

  "In the show, she deliberately lied to dig a trap for me."

  Because he didn't think he could last long with Ji Qingyou, and because it was a game, he didn't tell his agent. .

  The agent looked at him with some confusion. What kind of shit did the two of them do? No wonder Ji Qingyou deliberately dig a hole. This is to fight back against the two.

  He thought for a while and asked, "Then do you have evidence that you are with Ji Qingyou? If you put it on, it should be able to reverse a lot of the situation."

  Jiang You shook his head, "No, after I promised to be with her, I would rarely contact her, In the chat and text messages, I didn't say anything ambiguous or expressing a relationship."

  "There's not even a photo, so even if I say it, no one will believe it now."

  Ji Qingyou must have known this, so he deliberately slapped it.

  Women are really ruthless.

  Agent: "..." Jiang Yu is completely cheating himself.

  "In this case, there are only two ways to deal with it now."

  "One is to admit it and apologize to Ji Qingyou, and then you and Yi Yunfei have a public relationship; the other is to deal with it coldly, not respond, and wait for things to fade away."

  He paused. Dun said: "The company's meaning is best to choose the first one. After all, your affairs were broadcast live. If you admit your mistakes, many fans will forgive you."

  "Then the next live variety show, you and Yi Yunfei did well. Click, try to be as white as possible." What

  he didn't say is that if he chooses this one, the company will buy a navy army to bring the rhythm and throw most of the blame on Yi Yunfei.

  At that time, the artillery fire of fans and passers-by will mainly focus on Yi Yunfei.

  As long as the whitewashing works well, the impact on Jiang You will not be that big.

  Of course, this incident was indeed caused by Yi Yunfei's green tea, and the result had to be borne by herself.

  He added: "If you choose the second type, then you'd better not participate in the next program."

  "Then you go abroad for a period of time in the name of studying abroad, and wait until this matter is almost forgotten by everyone. , you come back."

  "Or I will help you pick up a cameo in a foreign movie."

  "But this method may leave an impression on fans and audiences that you are irresponsible, and when you come back, you don't know if you can still make a cameo." No, we can maintain the current popularity."

  The most important thing in the entertainment industry is people, and if Jiang You disappears for a while, there will be newcomers to replace him soon.

  Although Jiang's is the company of Jiang You's family, they can spend resources to continue to pile up, but the result may not be what they expected.

  After all, there is another Shenghuang Entertainment, who is staring at him and making trouble.

  Then he added: "Of course, if you don't join the entertainment industry, you can still go home and inherit the company, so it depends on what you want to choose."

  It is the first time Jiang You has encountered such embarrassment and choice since he was born . .

  He really underestimated Ji Qingyou.

  After pondering for a moment, he said, "Then choose the first one, I'll get up from where I fall."

  He was an unyielding temperament, and he felt even more ashamed when he let him flee abroad to hide.

  The agent was not surprised by Jiang You's choice, "Then you and Yi Yunfei discuss it, find an opportunity to apologize and open up the relationship."

  Jiang You nodded, "Yeah." On the

  other hand, Lu Qiongying also spoke to Yi Yunfei . Said these things.

  Yi Yunfei's eyes widened in disbelief, "The director is so excessive, can we sue him?" Lu

  Qiongying shook his head, "The contract you signed was originally an all-day live broadcast contract, you can't sue them, otherwise the company would have taken action long ago. "

  And now that's not the point, the point is how do you clean it up."

  If it is not clear, her daughter's future in the entertainment industry will be very narrow, and it will even be blocked directly.

  (End of this chapter)