Chapter 38 The cannon fodder of the actress who was robbed of her life by her be

Start from the beginning

  The director's eyes lit up, "In the next episode, can you take us to visit your two study rooms?"

  He was also curious about Qingyou's study room, and he believed the audience would be the same.

  Qingyou nodded: "Yes!"

  Although the director was a dog, but all stepped on her point.

  In the next issue, everyone may be very curious, why her family and Yi Yunfei's family are the same.

  Of course, there are also people who suspect that Qingyou and the director have a show, and they colluded to say so.

  The assistant came over and whispered a few words in the director's ear.

  The director took out his mobile phone and looked at it. He raised his head and asked Qingyou, "A netizen wants to ask you a few professional questions. Can you think of it?"

  Qingyou had the goods in his mind, so he wasn't afraid, "Yes!

  " The audience asks questions, and the director narrates.

  As soon as Qingyou heard the question, she quickly answered it. She asked more than a dozen questions one after another, and she answered all of them perfectly. The director stopped when the time was almost up.

  The director admired and took the lead in applauding, "Qingyou, you are really amazing."

  "By the way, I will ask one last question, how many foreign languages ​​do you speak? We will go to Sakura Country in the next issue. Do you speak Sakura?"

  It would be great if the next issue of Qingyou is not fluent in the language. This issue speaks Lu Guoyu, which is more fluent than the professional translator they hired.

  But Qingyou was destined to disappoint him, "I can speak seven foreign languages, including Sakura."

  Director: "..." I feel like I'm going to be dominated again.

  Distinguished guests: "..." Suddenly, I felt envious and jealous of Huo Xingchen again.

  Then the barrage strongly asked Qingyou to speak seven foreign languages, and everyone gave a sentence for her to speak.

  For the sake of popularity, the director naturally met their requirements, but he could only write five sentences, after all, the time was limited.

  So the audience came up with five different types of sentences, three of which involved more professional physics and chemistry.

  Qingyou took the five sentences written down by the director, and said each sentence in seven languages, not only fluent in pronunciation but also very standard.

  The director and the guests were convinced again, but Yi Yunfei was so angry that she was almost hurt.

  She knew that Ji Qingyou had always been a scholar, and she went to a different university than the other, but she never expected that this woman had learned so many things behind her back that she didn't know.

  Nowadays, a highly motivated scholar like this in the entertainment industry is very popular. After all, he is very positive.

  The director is also ill, this issue is over, and he deliberately made Ji Qingyou show such a big limelight.

  Both the director and the guests were shocked by Qingyou's money-making figures and her subsequent performance, and the audience was naturally the same.

  [My mother asked me why I was kneeling and looking at my phone. I wanted to say that I was worshipping the big guy. 】

  [I really didn't expect Qingyou to be a god of learning from Imperial University, no wonder it's so powerful. ]

  [So positive energy, it can be seen that Qingyou's IQ is very high, but she still works so hard, what qualifications do we ordinary people have not to work hard? ]

  [Haha, it's another day in Versailles for Youyou, the key is that she herself doesn't even realize that she is mortal. ]

  [Youyou's words are really positive, the opportunity is for those who are prepared, so she has learned so much, and she will use it in this episode of the show. 】

  【Being able to lead Feihuo Xingchen to lie down and win, Qingyou does not rely on luck, but on the strength that you usually accumulate. ]

  [I also want to learn to charge well and learn from Youyou. ]

  [I am also very curious about the two study rooms of Qingyou's house, and I wish I could have a look now. ]

  [Same as above, I'm so curious, I must squat in the live broadcast room early in the next issue. 】

  【What about the person who said that Qingyou would lose all his money? Why not come out. ]

  [I've never been convinced by anyone before, and now I only take Yuyou. ]

  [I won't be in the entertainment industry anymore, I feel like I can go into several fields. ]

  [In the future, Qingyou will be my idol, positive energy learning god, love! ]

  [Recently, it has been said on the Internet that Qingyou has a gold owner behind her, so she can bring 100 million yuan into the group, but according to her ability to make money, I think she is almost the same as the gold owner. ]

  [Haha, please take care of pomelo. 】

  【Youyou, I want to be your leg pendant. 】

  The barrage was full of admiration and said that she would learn from Qingyou, which led to a wave of self-learning and charging.

  So this episode ended in everyone's "666" barrage.

  The guests did not drive the broken van again, but went to the airport in the car arranged by the program team.

  The sports car that Qingyou Racing won first place was also driven to the airport and transported to China by Huo Xingchen's private jet.

  (End of this chapter)