Chapter 37 Cannon fodder for the actress whose life was stolen by her best frien

Magsimula sa umpisa

  [The key point is that Huo Xingchen is still not a human being. He posts pictures of delicious food and hotels in the group every day. The other two groups are about to die of envy. ]

  [Haha, can I say that what I like most every day is watching Huo Xingchen post photos to show off and show off? Too Coke. ]

  [As for the psychological shadow area of ​​other guests, they must regret joining the micro-chat group. ]

  [I like this kind of comparison picture. Yi Yunfei's calculations were unsuccessful, but I, with Huo Xingchen, naturally lived as they envy. 】

  Qingyou's Weibo fans are skyrocketing every day, and more and more people like her.

  Even viewers and passers-by who have not become her fans have a good impression of her. She is beautiful, sassy and petite, and the key is her high IQ and outstanding ability.

  It is completely opposite to the labels of Jiang You and Yi Yunfei.

  The more Lu Qiongying watched the live broadcast, the more anxious he became, and at the same time he regretted putting Ji Qingyou in the program group together.

  Now it has indeed become a comparison picture, but it is completely opposite to what they calculated and expected, her daughter has become the one being compared...

  On the third day, Qingyou and Huo Xingchen still had fun, and took the audience to experience a lot of gameplay.

  The other guests who had to work to make money while rushing to check in didn't have much fun, and cried with envy again.

  The last day is also the time when the show ends.

  The director's team informed the guests to gather at the entrance of a restaurant at 11:00 noon, and after inviting them to lunch, everyone would take Huo Xingchen's private plane back to China.

  After the guests finished eating, the director smiled and said, "Congratulations to you for successfully recording the first episode of "Watching the World with Me"."

  "Tell you the good news, our show has exploded, not only on the variety show list. , ranked first in on-demand volume, and broke the on-demand record."

  "I look forward to your better performance in the next episode, so today's program group invites you to a feast." The

  guests only learned after listening that the director who originally played the key role Again a generous reason.

  Except for Jiang You and Yi Yunfei, everyone else is happy, and it is a good thing for them that the show group explodes.

  The director then asked the assistant to count the remaining rupees of the guests, and come to a ranking to end this episode of the show.

  After the statistics, the director looked at the data on the paper with shock in his eyes.

  He read: "The last group of Jiang You, Yi Yunfei and Jiang Yi has fifty rupees left."

  "The second group, Xu Lin and Cen Haoji, now has one hundred and twenty rupees left. "

  The first group, Ji Qingyou and Huo Xingchen, still have 1,678,653 rupees left." The

  latter two read it out, and the audience and guests felt normal.

  But the first place surprised them.

  Cen Haoji's eyes widened, "Director, did you read an extra 10,000 for the first place?" The

  director looked helpless, "I was stunned when I saw this string of numbers, so I didn't read it wrong."

  "If we hadn't finished making money now, and Qingyou   had withdrawn the funds from the app, the money from their group might have been two million tonight or tomorrow."

  He gave Qingyou a thumbs up, "Qingyou, I really like you."

  Not only is this woman beautiful, her ability to make money is also amazing.

  Xu Lin agreed with a smile, "It's actually okay, Qingyou, you are too good, I will obey you now!"

  Jiang Yi also looked at Qingyou with admiration, "You are too good, I want to be yours. Leg pendants."

  Compared with Yi Yunfei, who has fake green tea, Ji Qingyou's temperament is much more pleasing, and this one is really good, they can't even admire her.

  People like Ji Qingyou, even if they are not in the entertainment industry, go to the field of machinery or finance, it is estimated that they can become a big boss.

  Qingyou smiled at them, "Thank you for your compliments."

  This method of making money is completely trivial to her. In her own world, people say that her time is linked to money, and every minute is accounted for.

  She used to be addicted to her career and couldn't extricate herself. Now she suddenly came to the small world. Instead, she found the relaxation and fun she had never had before, so she was ready to live in a different way.

  Jiang You's heart is very complicated. Not only does he not know enough about Yi Yunfei, but also his understanding of Qingyou is too one-sided.

  I have to say that she is very attractive like this, no wonder people like Huo Xingchen are trapped in it.

  This will make him even more regretful. When they were together before, they should not have been so indifferent to Qingyou, so that she would not take the initiative to break up.

  The smile on Yi Yunfei's face could not be maintained at all, her hand under the table clenched into a fist.

  It's Ji Qingyou again. At the end of the first issue, she stole all the limelight again. She always feels that such highlights should be her own, it's too hateful!
   Today's update is over, thank you for your rewards and votes~ I recommend a cool article about metaphysics from the entertainment industry "After the breakup, the metaphysics became popular in the entertainment industry", if you are interested, you can go and see~~

  (End of this chapter)